The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Im new!

Guest NINJYA

Hello, iam a new girl - i did own a n/a supra but recently upgraded to a beautiful black import, 6 speed manual, 440bhp, big spoiler - he is a beast. I have been racing porches and mercedes - and winning -i love it. The car is a dream!!! I would really love to meet some of you - im in the berkshire area so if anyones going cruisin soon -let me know, its good to be here!!!! cheers everyone XXX:D

ok will take some tomorrow when ive cleaned it as i have no pics yet. Do you drive both cars Leslie?? If so what do you prefer the auto or the manual??

The auto is a lazy drive, but if i need the power i just put overide on and gear down, Leons manual i find to be very hard as in the clutch is stiff, bit of a bugga in traffic, but then you have the power right there, so for me i am afraid i am lazy and i go for the auto. I take it to track days, and i still do ok times....

Hi and :welcome:

I went from an Auto N/A to a 6sp TT and am loving it ;)

so much difference- cant believe how much quicker this one is, have lost my back end a few times but am actually enjoying it when it goes!!:p

so you like working a gearstick.....thats good to know :D

any pics? of the car obviously ;)

no pics yet only got the car bout a mth ago then i was off to japan so havent got round to it - but will give it a good clean this weekend and take some pics. love the gearstick!!!!:eyebrows:

Hi and welcome to the club. Which part of Berkshire are your from?? And get those pictures up :D

yes ok have patience!! good things come to those who wait! and im on about the car - i m not showing pics of me - im shy!:tongue:

so much difference- cant believe how much quicker this one is, have lost my back end a few times but am actually enjoying it when it goes!!:p

Bloody hell....you must be a good driver....I am really looking forward riding with you.

Month in japan - Holiday or Pleasure ;)