The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Well its gone :(

mr keef

Sold the supra Yesterday and off it went to ireland,i was gutted when it drove away,especially when 2 old fellas standing at the bustop across the road said "that looks like some bloody mota" as i walked past them:(...But its went to a member and a good home,so it's gona be nice to see it from time to time on the forum:) ,as for me well i'm still gona pop in from time to time,and i pick my new toy up on saterday:eyebrows: a nice Rex,dont worry got plenty swarfega handy:) Thankyou to everyone in the past who has gave me advice etc etc some really great lads and lasses on here.

regards keef

Its a single Rex with recent rebuild and all all the work's been done in this country by WGT,so its a good base,i'v wanted a rex for a while now since i drove a freinds about a year back,imo it was the best drivers experience iv ever had,althrough im really gona miss the supra big time,i will post pics up on saterday when i get the car :)

Sorry to see you go mate, good choice getting an RX, it doesn't seem to matter what japcar you drive, whether it be a supra, skyline, 300zx, MR2, the fanboys of each will argue about whose car is superior, but I've always found that all of them have a mutual respect fro the RX7. Good luck with it mate (you'll need it :D),

Noooooo you kept that on the QT Keef...

See you around in your new motor though :D

Gaz

lol yea Gaz had it up for sale on ebay and the amount of emails i got was unreal,but its went to a good home and it will be good to watch it become a better more powerfull car;)

Its a single Rex with recent rebuild and all all the work's been done in this country by WGT,so its a good base,i'v wanted a rex for a while now since i drove a freinds about a year back,imo it was the best drivers experience iv ever had,althrough im really gona miss the supra big time,i will post pics up on saterday when i get the car :)

If its had a rebuild you'll have all the RX8 internals so no future probs if its serviced properly warm up / cool down

and don't forget to check the oil!! (check correct oil as RX8 uses different oil)

Alot of the relaibilty issues with Rexs is myth as anyone who owns one will tell you, your main problem will be mpg !!

My mate kirk has the bright orange one thats heavily mag featured (you took loads of pics at Boxhill meet of it) but that was early days for it, His Rex is a true stunner now !! 8 -12mpg is realistic mpg you'll get unfortunatley,

The RX7 is a iconic car though !!!