The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dash cleaners.

SupraStar 3000

Ed get down to motorworld, the best dash cleaner ive used on my supe and it works a treat - its made by carplan and its called dashboard shine with a picture of a mighty lemon on it. you get it in a set including windscreen cleaner and 2 others that i didnt use.. think wheel cleaner and something else.

oh does anyone else think that the autoglym car shampoo is crap? i seem to get better results with the armor all car wash and wax :)

Armour Wash and Wax is brilliant, the shine it leaves is amazing.

With regards to interior cleaning products, I've been told by our resident car valetting pro (Peter Richards) that AutoGlym Supersheen is good.

Armour Wash and Wax is brilliant, the shine it leaves is amazing.

With regards to interior cleaning products, I've been told by our resident car valetting pro (Peter Richards) that AutoGlym Supersheen is good.

i know! its bloody great the armor all stuff. and its cold water compatible and leaves nothing but loads and loads of soapy bubbles i love it. bought the autoglym one as it said so many nice things about it, it didnt even bubble up right, tried using cold water, warm water, hot water but it didnt work.