The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Newb.

Guest BigAl

Hi there. My first post as i only came into the supra world today. :D I'm Alan, and after going out in Jez's (jezzybabes) car and seeing the FIT (very) petite blonde he pulled just being sat in it, i had to have one! (supra, not fit blonde ;) yet). So thanks to Jez and CJ, i'm now the proud owner of a 94 N/a auto in red. Not pink. Bargain to! :thumbs:

and after going out in Jez's (jezzybabes) car and seeing the FIT (very) petite blonde he pulled just being sat in it,

Jeez mate you'll get me shot if the Mrs reads that!! :blink: :D Glad i could help. Remember, dont nail it in the morning thinking its your smart car! ;)

after going out in Jez's (jezzybabes) car and seeing the FIT (very) petite blonde he pulled just being sat in it, i had to have one! (supra, not fit blonde ;) yet). So thanks to Jez and CJ
CJ is a fit, petite blonde? :blink:

...No, wait. I see what you mean now.

:)

Hi there. My first post as i only came into the supra world today. :D I'm Alan, and after going out in Jez's (jezzybabes) car and seeing the FIT (very) petite blonde he pulled just being sat in it, i had to have one! (supra, not fit blonde ;) yet). So thanks to Jez and CJ, i'm now the proud owner of a 94 N/a auto in red. Not pink. Bargain to! :thumbs:

I am glad to have been able to have helped - enjoy ;)

Eh??? Is he gay??? :D

Welcome by the way 'Big' Al. So tell me, why do they call you 'Big' ??? ;)

lol. No im not gay... Jez is gay, and hes trying to get me to engage in sexual activities with him. Hes backing off now though as he and no1boyracer have been getting acquainted :D