The mkiv Supra Owners Club

got a supra tt

boromfccup

finally bought a silver auto tt gz with full leather and 76k totally standard apart from a super dragger exuast system and turbo timer in silver exellent condition very pleased didnt relise how fast until today its a94l plate getting a years warranty apaint protector coatinng a full service and a fuul tank of petrol 6500 very pleased just need to buy some 18 inch alloys the standard silver ones are mint but to small

No-one on here recommends induction as the stock airbox has been proven to work better i think.

Best styling mods are refurbed headlights, clear front and side repeaters and new badges! Side skirts and spats are great if you want to spend a bit more!

Power mods, search for BPU!

Welcome to the club :thumbs:

She looks nice and tidy :cool:

A lot of members use and recommend these delimiters.

http://www.thor-racing.co.uk/Electronic-186.asp

The first thing I'd recommend would be to get the car given the once over and given a full service.

You think she's quick now, you won't believe the difference in response and power removing the cats and upping the boost a little can make. The following would see a good increase in performance and response ie. around 375-400hp.

1. Check the condition of you intercooler, if it's in poor condition it should really be replaced before continuing.

2. Remove either just the front or ideally both cats, replace with de-cat pipe and restrictor ring (available from Chris Wilson)

3. Adjust restrictor ring to limit boost to 1.1 - 1.2bar.

4. Fit set of cooler grade spark plugs, to prevent mis-fire at higher boost.

5. Fit boost gauge to monitor boost levels, manual boost gauges are the cheapest, electronic ones will give you functions such as peak hold and peak warning.

6. Fit FCD (Fuel Cut Defender).

And to ensure adequate fueling and smooth running, I would also recommend the following.

1. Fit Walbro 255L/hr pump.

2. Fit new fuel filter.

3. Fit new O2 sensor if not been replaced for a while.

If I can help with any prices for wheels or advice please feel free to pm me.

cheers

I didnt realize you could go BPu without removing both cats, is it really possible to only remove one?

The front cat is the most restrictive, removing just the front cat will increase boost. Only removing the rear cat makes a very small difference to the boost.