The mkiv Supra Owners Club

PLease HELP me decide on a Price

ardasaliah

Any input on what price i should sell-And if I have missed anything form the advert.

TOYOTA supra Twin Turbo Auto. UK SPEC. RED- TAXED AND TESTED. 1994 M Reg

Please don’t be put off by the mileage. 155000. This car has been used as a daily car. I have put 40 000 miles of it myself driving to and from work along the A406. The car feels solid. People always say buy on condition not mileage. I am proud of the mileage this car has covered as it shows how reliably it is. No major issues at all- a boost leak from a BOV pipe and electrical fault that was caused by the fan cutting a cable that was not tied down were the only problems I had in 3 years of ownership.

The car is in very good shape. The Turbo’s were reconditioned at TOYODA TEC. 100,000 And pull nicely- ) 0.75 bar 1st turbo and together 0.9 to 1 bar. The oil is golden and the transmission oil is bright red. The exhaust is only 3 months old. It is a Vigan 2 half inch stainless steel cat back- It has a quite nice deep burble at idle. At WOT it sound like a beast- Can’t hear it a cruise.

This car has all the UK spec features. Everything works including the aircon. Its has cream leather seats with usual 160 000 miles wear no rips. The car has full service history from Toyoda Tec- where the oil was change every 4000 miles from new. I have since maintained the car as an enthusiast. I have serviced this car myself. All fluids have been changed regular. I have kept a record of all I have done to this car. The car also has a good condition SMIC which I fitted as the old one had seen better days.

There is no smoke what so ever. The car has 18inc alloys that could do with a referb. I always warm up and cool down and treat this car better then my girlfriend (who is leaving me soon  )

The body work is in very good condition for age. It shines nicely in the sun. It has motorway stone chips at the front but nothing major. No rust at all.

Got to sell as my new project is arriving .. A CERBERA 4.5- holey shit

Whats it worth.

PHOT0007.JPG

PHOT0009.JPG

PHOT0003.JPG

PHOT0006.JPG

PHOT0002.JPG