The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Maybe stupid question

Guest Geneb

:D LOL £5k and Mines yours lol

By the way the nasty skipping sorted guys the tyre pressures where at 26psi the muppets who fitted em never fillled em right and im too lazy to check lol:d

:D LOL £5k and Mines yours lol

By the way the nasty skipping sorted guys the tyre pressures where at 26psi the muppets who fitted em never fillled em right and im too lazy to check lol:d

I was just about to offer you £5K for your until you let slip that you don't check your tyres. Shame on you!!!

H.

been trying to sell mine for fookin ages!

Yeah Ryan,

Not a good time to be selling. I thought it would be a good time to be buying but I can't find what I want for the right price. I've been to look at 4 now and from the pictures they looked mint - in the flesh they were pigs....!!!

Had a moment tonight where I thought about not bothering at all and moving house!!

H.

fook know that feeling, feel in love with this one but still had to spend £1500 on it with the first 2weeks lol

Fook That.!! My wife is pregnant and she's given me a budget to buy the car and insure it. If I got a bill for £1500 in the first few weeks the car would be sat on the drive for ages.

I do feel a bit irresponsible as we already have a car each and a child of 3 and a half. I'm 32 and going through a crisis where I must have a flash car.!!

What was wrong with it?? You're not going to change it are you?

H.

LOL nothing wrong with it i have just had one now its time for something new plus i want twin turbo GTO or ZX

[

• Fullservice including Cambelt and brakepads and shoes £400
  • Tyres all of them £350
  • Cat 1 Alarm system and fitting £300
  • New speakers and fitting £100
  • XS POWER Exhaust Cat Back £300
  • Brush ali Dash £80
  • HIDS £70
  • Apexi Induction Kit $50
  • Battery £55
  • Clear side repeaters £22.50
  • Delimiter and fitting £60
  • Panel for above clocks £22.50
  • Pioneer MP3 Player £100.00

sorry i lied its now £1950

i want twin turbo GTO or ZX

Without wishing to upset ye olde applecart (again)

If you are moaning about spending money on a car, the very last thing you ought to be doing is buying a GTO or ZX :)

Sure there are good ones, and bad, just like there are good Supras and bad ones. From your list though, it mainly looks like you have replaced serviceable items...ID be reluctant to fork out on a ZX or GTO for something rather major to go, especially since you will be selling a sorted Supra to do so

Do you get me :p (tried to explain that 4 times!)

LOL i get bored easy bud. see what your saying though

prob keep it as it does look the bollocks but winters coming and a 4wheel drive GTO is just so damn tempting:d

With everything listed i would want £5200 as i paid £4200 for the car before i spent a bean on it

then again in no great rush to sell cus im just about to firt a Xbox 360 in it and 19" widescreen monitor

With everything listed i would want £5200 as i paid £4200 for the car before i spent a bean on it

then again in no great rush to sell cus im just about to firt a Xbox 360 in it and 19" widescreen monitor

Nice..!!!

Keep it mate. I like the look of it but not sure if its what i'm looking for. I'm after an aero top or I could be persuaded ito a manual coup with decent body kit and 18's.

From my search so far there are not many good ones about at the mo. The ones on the site seem to be the best, or pistonheads have a couple of nice ones.

The search continues!!!!!!!!!

H.