The mkiv Supra Owners Club

White Supra on eBay

McGregory

Someone knows more about this Supra?

The owner didn´t answered my emails and today i´ve tried to call him, but he does not go to the telephone. Its not my deot to be a Kraut :innocent: :D

I really want to see some engine bay pics, bevor bidding :(

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290050303960&indexURL=1&photoDisplayType=2#ebayphotohosting

Yeh looking at the questions its been viewed plenty!

But that's what worries me as none of those people bought it even though he said at the beginning he would stop the auction for a bid of £8500.

I am also always wary of any auction whereby a bidder with no feedback storms in and then seems to stop once the figure of £8500 is met. :eyebrows:

Now, I am not saying that this is a bad car - if it is genuine then it is a bargain - but I would definitely have wanted to have a good view and a drive before I bid and bought.

Hi,

It seems i have just purchased Leons christmas present,

I have contacted the seller so lets see if i hear back, will let you know if all goes well. Obviously i will not take the car if it is not up to the specifications on the advert. Hope Leon is happy though!!

Leslie

Hi,

It seems i have just purchased Leons christmas present,

I have contacted the seller so lets see if i hear back, will let you know if all goes well. Obviously i will not take the car if it is not up to the specifications on the advert. Hope Leon is happy though!!

Leslie

I hope it works out well for you but I really would have gone to view before bidding.

I will send you a PM later to show you a site where you can look at things like VIN plate recognition i.e. to see if it is what it looks like or if it has had a transplant.

I would also take along a mechanic and someone who can spot body repairs etc.

I hope it works out well for you but I really would have gone to view before bidding.

I will send you a PM later to show you a site where you can look at things like VIN plate recognition i.e. to see if it is what it looks like or if it has had a transplant.

I would also take along a mechanic and someone who can spot body repairs etc.

Thank you for the advise, I think i will have to tell Leon that i have bought it though because i will need to have him take a look at it. He has been in the car game long enough to recognise a DUD so i am sure he will have a good look before i hand over any money. As for the VIN information, if you dont mind forwarding that to me i would be most gratefull........

Your a sweety

Leslie:d

Just picked up the car, followed all CJ advise thank for that, appart from some TLC ie one mirror not folding in, few paint chips on the skirt, it looks to be a very good bargain. The only reason i feel that he did not show pictures of the engine bay would be because it was absolutly filthy, i dont think he has ever opened it since owning it.

Will be a nice little project to get it mint again..........