The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Just wanted some sympathy

twijesiri

The thing is I have just come back from honeymoon and found both my FTO and Supra keyed over the bonnet and roof. I mean if that wasn’t bad enough, I also got back to where the cars were parked to find that no only was the FTO keyed but also had two flat tyres, which is terrible when all you want to do is go home, and you only have one spare tyre. (pic attached)

Anyway it means that the Supra will be with Andy AKA Subculture to sort out the damage. So as it is going in to be re-sprayed I was wondering if any one had any cheap but effective body mod ideas they would like to share.

Also want say a big thanks to Damanc for sorting out the leather seats, as I absolutely love them and absolute bargain I reckon for £620 including delivery and fitting. (pic attached)

DSC00512.JPG

DSC00514.JPG

DSC00521.JPG

DSC00530.JPG

The thing is I have just come back from honeymoon and found both my FTO and Supra keyed over the bonnet and roof. I mean if that wasn’t bad enough, I also got back to where the cars were parked to find that no only was the FTO keyed but also had two flat tyres, which is terrible when all you want to do is go home, and you only have one spare tyre. (pic attached)

Anyway it means that the Supra will be with Andy AKA Subculture to sort out the damage. So as it is going in to be re-sprayed I was wondering if any one had any cheap but effective body mod ideas they would like to share.

Also want say a big thanks to Damanc for sorting out the leather seats, as I absolutely love them and absolute bargain I reckon for £620 including delivery and fitting. (pic attached)

sorry to hear that mate..

but where is the picture??

Mike

Guest CoolsBlue

someone tell me, why on earth theres such dopes out there who want to do this crap? why would ya? would love to catch one so i could deck the shit out of em

someone tell me, why on earth theres such dopes out there who want to do this crap? why would ya? would love to catch one so i could deck the shit out of em

Jellousy ridden arseholes from the "I want it now" generation. Shits have probably never known what grafting is.

Shut their shoe laces in your tailgate and drag 'em along the M1 and try and break your 180mph cherry.

I was thinking that but this crap has been going on for decades, its just mindlessness and its everywhere. Sadly it'll always be with us.

Dunno. I think it's cos the scrotes are untouchable- look at that lad that forced his teacher to blow him- what's happening to him- sweet fa. Little shit should hang.

How can one derive pleasure from damaging somebody elses property, especially a car that they probably love the look of:search: totally beyond me. Sorry to hear about it m8, i've been told its a new school kid craze, yeah i know its been happening for years but its taken off big time again.

I was thinking that but this crap has been going on for decades, its just mindlessness and its everywhere. Sadly it'll always be with us.

One of the reasons i left the UK 14 years ago, and i here it is getting worse.

Sorry to here about your car, I hope you can get it sorted without too much hassel and not have to dig too deep into your pockets

Good luck on the new life as a married man?