The mkiv Supra Owners Club

just bought a Blitz nur spec off ebay

hulse

yup. just the back box, although it looks like it'll mate up okay.

won't give you a rise in power as it's not de-restricting at all but you'll get a better exhaust note :thumbs:

will i still be able to get my mate to fit 2 sport cat boxes to it and straight through piping . and what size piping should i use 2.5inch or 3 inch.

will i still be able to get my mate to fit 2 sport cat boxes to it and straight through piping . and what size piping should i use 2.5inch or 3 inch.

you can still decat but your straight piping won't mate up to the two seperate sections that the stock piping would on your new back box.

unfortunately a lot of people seem to find this out the hard way and sell on ebay to replace with a nur spec R.

sorry dude.

you can still decat but your straight piping won't mate up to the two seperate sections that the stock piping would on your new back box.

unfortunately a lot of people seem to find this out the hard way and sell on ebay to replace with a nur spec R.

sorry dude.

thats ok its a N/a anyway so i will just put some sport boxes in. Will i see much power gain does anyone think or is it not worth it.

thats ok its a N/a anyway so i will just put some sport boxes in. Will i see much power gain does anyone think or is it not worth it.

power gain will be negligible anyway to be honest. you're never going to get a huge amount out of an n/a regardless but slap it on and it'll at least sound mean lol :D

surely it would make some difference. Has anyone had it done

i've had a second decat and apexi cat back exhaust on my n/a and if the noise was the same i doubt i could say it was definitely quicker.

that's just what you get with an n/a mate. am sure there'll be folk that disagree but i don't think it's going to make a massive measurable difference. most of it is placebo since you're getting so much more noise.

i've had a second decat and apexi cat back exhaust on my n/a and if the noise was the same i doubt i could say it was definitely quicker.

that's just what you get with an n/a mate. am sure there'll be folk that disagree but i don't think it's going to make a massive measurable difference. most of it is placebo since you're getting so much more noise.

how much are turbo conversions lol