The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Cambridgeshire + Surround Mini Meet

ChrisR

Thought i would get this in now in the hope for a better turnout than the last two months meets. Who's up for a mini meet on Thursday 5th June 2003.

How about the OLD FERRY BOAT INN, HOLYWELL, HUNTINGDON - PE17 3TG again. If anyone has a better suggestion then name it.

Regards

Chris

Originally posted by Adam W

Currently it's going from over full on the dipstick to empty in 70 miles - ie every day! A litre every 30 miles or so.

I'm 99% sure I'll be there :)

Is this down to your mods or a problem of some kind. Sounds bad to me :eek: but ive heard about your car :innocent: so is probably perfectly normal :conf:

Last year I was convinced it was the stem oil seals or the turbo oil seals. Having put a hybrid turbo and a fully rebuilt head on, the consumption got worse rather than better! Only thing left to do is the rings so Chris is putting together a new bottom end for me, forged pistons etc, ready for some serious boostage.

just posting to get email updates,

count me in guys

i'm not sure if i'll be coming from peterborough or huntingdon when it comes to convoy'ing the A1, although i'm taking it easy now to get my rears through MOT in 3 months :(

although when you get out on the open road with those other Supras.............

:looney: :looney: :looney:

Originally posted by FaithStalker

i'll be eating too !

i'll also be coming from Peterborough - anyone fancy a convoy

down the A1.....????

we may also be better coming off slightly later on the A14 rather than going through huntingdon and those....slippery...roundabouts.

:D :D

Oi cheeky,

Anyway ill be in the Four so it can be as wet and slippery as you like:D :D , want a race you say......come on then.

before i commit to that...

.....what mods has the GT4 got then?

What are you saying, you want me to pop the hood, Your going to have to find out the hard way.

:p :p

your ass is grass and my supra's a lawnmower

(well it is compared to everybody supped up stuff on ere !)

:twak: :stickpoke :sex:

We will see soon enough :eek: , i doubt you will have much trouble.