The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Needing the experts advice

Matt _Aero top_

Right lads got one here for ya and i don't know where to start looking anymore so i've decided to put it to you lot.

On my sup i have a knocking sound on the front end but thats not the problem as im trying to sort that out seperately .

the problem is that when a brake a hear a clicking sond and i can feel it slightly through the pedals too .

Its not the pads as they have the shims on each end of the pads that ment to stop this , I've torqued up the sub frame to the correct torque or what i think is correct.

Plus it only does it when the cars warm or its been drove a few miles .

Why won't it do it when its cold or first thing in the morning ?

Come on lads coz i just don't have a clue on this one . :search:

For your pad knocking noise, the metal clip that hold the pins in that go through the pads themselvs, make sure its on the right way round, I did this and got a clonking sound evertime I braked, but others had reported the same noise just while driving along.....

As for your other knocking sound, good luck......