The mkiv Supra Owners Club

got her at last!!Need advise

Guest MAD MAND

Guest MAD MAND

hi picked up my baby today :D and I love her!! She is a n/a dare I admit to that reading the posts today!!! I love her and not ashamed of her not being a turbo..;) Was worried about handling in wet but no probs did take it easier than I normally would but I just loved driving her it did'nt matter.. She is a jap import auto aero..One thing there is a light on the auto on dash which says o/d off wot the hell does that mean the manual is in japanesse lol..Can anyone help??? And wot is the red button on the auto gear box jap writing around it lol..

thanks guys

mad mand

Guest MAD MAND
O?D is the 4th gear

its under the gears I have driven loads of autos and jap import auto but never seen this I have got L 2 D R N P they are above this light sayin O/D ??

its under the gears I have driven loads of autos and jap import auto but never seen this I have got L 2 D R N P they are above this light sayin O/D ??

On the actual gear stick you have a big button that you press to move it out of park, under that button there is a second button that operates the overdrive or o/d

Guest MAD MAND
On the actual gear stick you have a big button that you press to move it out of park, under that button there is a second button that operates the overdrive or o/d

so wot is the manual button on the side pressed that and the O/D button still on??

Guest MAD MAND
ok incase your not taking the piss, the manu button allows you to manual shift as L=1 2=2 d=3 and then press the manu button again so light on dash dissapears and you have forth, you can change it without the manu button being on but its not as smooth.
ok but wot is the red button on gear box just to add to confusion lol