The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Body Shop Recommendation in the Nroth West

garetheves

Got my bumper back from being sprayed last week and finally got round to taking some pics. Got to say im very impressed. The finish is top notch, the colour match is very good considering it;s a) Red, and b) he didnt have the car to match it against.

It was don by a member on here, Robevans, who owns a body shop in Burnley. Top guy, he squeezed me in a the last minute as i was desperate to get it painted for the monthly Mascrat Manor meet, and he even came into work on the Sunday before it to give me a hand fitting it. To top it all off the price was fantastic, did me a special price for being a member on here.

He also refurbs and paints alloys and ive seen some of his work and can highly recommend him. Top guy, top service, top price and above all he owns a Supra.

Details:

Rob Evans

NW Autobodies - 01282 457 677

Unit 5, Caroline Court, Billington Rod, Burnley, Lancashire BB11 5UB.

Pics can be found in This Thread

Still not seen your car Guru, will have to get you down to a meet at some point.

1) She has some bodywork damage at the moment so you probably won't see her out of shame :(

2) So busy I forgot about Mascrat completely. Still yet to go as well.....