The mkiv Supra Owners Club

my BBS rims and UK brakes???

adi2009

Anyone???

Your best off finding someone who has UK brakes that would allow you to fit your wheel on

Trouble is with wheels not only is it the offset but sometimes the spoke design can play apart too,

I have 18in ET38 Advanti Racing rims on my Supra but have been told they would also fit over UK TT Brakes,

Sorry doesn't answer your question,

try http://www.wheelbasedirect.co.uk

I have found their techy department to be really useful over the years,

If you have BBS wheels they should be able to help you no probs

Anyone know whether I d be able to upgrade to UK spec brakes with my 17 inch BBS wheels???

I have 18inch Le mans BBS wheels but I think these come in a range of offsets????

However, I couldn't fit these over the UK brakes (As I was told I could do when I bought them!) and had to buy 15mm spacers to get the necessary clearance. As the car is lowered I now get the odd rub on the wheel arch so they will have to go at some stage.