The mkiv Supra Owners Club

South Wales Jap Car Old year bash

vvteye

• 1 month later...

Got a handful off quite a few, but how many actually turn up is another matter :rolleyes: it is the wrong time of year. It'll go one of two ways, if everyone turns up who say they will there probably wont be enough space :)

Alternativley it'll be less than last time depending on the scoobies? I'd guess a few hardcore from each forum, much like we can only muster 3/4 Supra's.

Oh well just see how many turn up, meet in the Rat carpark again?

Great :) there's a pub something like the Rat ?? As you turn off the A449 heading towards llansoy, on Chepstow road, meet in the small car park there. Then convoy the last bit, plus Jon can direct us through the country lanes :search:

Hi guys, merry Xmas et al. Shall we say 10.15 in the Rattrap car park then. It's only 10 minutes from there.

Good to see a new one but so sad to see Gareth having issues.

I'm still hoping to get mine back rather than the loan n/a I'm currently driving. It's all become a bit of a joke sadly but I will be there...

Hi guys, merry Xmas et al. Shall we say 10.15 in the Rattrap car park then. It's only 10 minutes from there.

Good to see a new one but so sad to see Gareth having issues.

I'm still hoping to get mine back rather than the loan n/a I'm currently driving. It's all become a bit of a joke sadly but I will be there...

What n/a Jon? Whats wrong with urs now? I would come but mkivstore are fucking useless and im waiting along time for something Grrrrr.

What n/a Jon? Whats wrong with urs now? I would come but mkivstore are fucking useless and im waiting along time for something Grrrrr.

Sorry you havnt had your part but were not Fucking useless. And I am really annoyed you are slating us for this when your radiator has been sent but you were not in.

Its coming back to us via citylink as you havnt colected it an ill issue you a refund next week.

Sorry you havnt had your part but were not Fucking useless. And I am really annoyed you are slating us for this when your radiator has been sent but you were not in.

Its coming back to us via citylink as you havnt colected it an ill issue you a refund next week.

Im sorry, but i'v been off work all week and me or someone else have been in the house, There is no way city link have been here, and If they did come they have left no card in the door. Why didnt you reply to any of my pms if this is the case?

Im sorry, but i'v been off work all week and me or someone else have been in the house, There is no way city link have been here, and If they did come they have left no card in the door. Why didnt you reply to any of my pms if this is the case?

Full of the Xmas spirit I see!

Mine is just waiting for the delimiter but confusion has reigned over the part coming from Thor. (The original one failed miserably apparently). As it needs an MOT next month I have arranged with Jody to meet in the Star and swap cars. Later on in January, when they MOT it they will also have the delimitor in stock.

Ho Hum... not forgetting to wish all a happy new year.

Note to Gareth. The phrase Fucking Useless maybe perceived by some English as defamatory and insulting rather than the loving way we Welsh use it. As in, Cardiff City have been FUCKING USELESS lately, but we still love them!

Cool, Any Skylines, gto's 300zx's etc? Hopefully i can make the next one, Should have my TRD spoiler, Glass front and facelift rear lights on then :D How was breakkie this time?

Skylines were a bit scared of the wet weather with 4wd it's lethal apparently ;) The 1 GTO in south wales made a show, nice rims, similar to your own.

We're looking for a venue nearer Cardiff, any ideas? We're going to co-ordinate more with the other clubs next time plenty of notice probably March (and with better weather) :D

Thinking a Monday evening too for a better turn out?

J