The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Seat Belt Upgrade's...4-5 point harness?

Guest W0LFMAN

Guest W0LFMAN

Was wondering... if the standard car seatbelts we normally use, give us best protection. Because we're are not really in a standard car, and most supercars/sports come with better seatbelts...

I have a powerfull Supra, and was thinking of upgrading my normal 2 point harness to something abit better... not for show,,, more for safety if an accident happens at higher speeds...

which i don't plan on having.. touch wood...

Question... is it possible it install a 3-4 or 5 point harness, without having to get rid of the rear seats? anyone got better then normal seatbelts? how do they suit you, and everyday driving?...

thoughts?...

If i was barral rolling, along side a road, something in my head would be saying..... "Damn, what would you give for a better seatbelt now..."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqyd4eVjRv0

wolf