The mkiv Supra Owners Club

How many supes come off road at winter?

RobEvans

Im just wondering how many people take there Supes off road at winter?

With only 2 month of ownership and only driving it at weekends Iv decided to take mine off road today, so on the axel stands she went at the rear of my bodyshop untill spring 2007.

Im sad to not to have had more driving experiance but with the slippy roads, salt and my lack of RWD experiance I decided it was the best option, also it'll give me chance to get all my BPU upgrades done and other various mods:D :D

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the kind of people who 'winter' their Supras are the same people who on a summers day with only one cloud in the sky will decide the risk of rain is too great and mow the lawn instead.

Muppets. It's a car FFS. Drive it.

not true

1. i dont have a garage so fed up of looking at it dirty :(

2. i have more chance of smashing it in the snow/ice/gritty roads

3.gives me a chance to get expensive christmas out of the way.

4.will have spare cash for bpu mods

5. I like to drive my supe quite hard in the summer/dry days and enjoy it, can't justify having so much power and such a fun car to drive and toodling around at 30/40mph for 4 months? :blink:

I like to drive my supe quite hard in the summer/dry days and enjoy it, can't justify having so much power and such a fun car to drive and toodling around at 30/40mph for 4 months? :blink:

Exactly, mights well drive a less powerfull car for 1/4 the petrol price and get there just as fast, also my trade goes very quiet at winter time :(

I think the kind of people who 'winter' their Supras are the same people who on a summers day with only one cloud in the sky will decide the risk of rain is too great and mow the lawn instead.

Muppets. It's a car FFS. Drive it.

mines stored for the winter,does that make me a MUPPET in your books then?:boxing: