The mkiv Supra Owners Club

ANY R reg UK Supra's.....?

Guest Rash

Just wondering if anybody knows of any R'reg UK Supra's... Have seen many P'regs advertised but wondered if there was or if any1 had seen a UK R reg..... (late registered etc...)

Want a Supra to keep (UK CAR) and have an R-reg private plate to go on a car (has been on retention for 5 years..!!!)

Haven't come across one in the last 5 years of buying Supra's so wondering whether to give up the search......:search:

CHeers

Rash

Are you hoping one wasnt registered till 98?

ideally yes - late 97 / early 98 would be ideal.... Howver i think finding a needle in a haystack would be easier :D :D

Rash

p.s. I can get R-reg imports day in day out - owning one of the last uk's has something a bit more appealing to it;)

Don't see what the fascination is personally. :blink:

Nor me. I like my facelift import much more than the UK car I had before. The turbos have a nicer sound and feel, and it's not even BPU yet. The UK car was running 18.1 PSI. Can't wait to decat my new baby.

Dodgy and I did a pull on the motorway Monday night and he slaughtered me :D

With a UK car you too can have moon mileage and a mildly corroded underbody....... :D

I suppose at least you can be confident the UK cars have adequate underbody protection. I'm unsure about my facelift car. I think from my last glance it looked quite a bit more orangey underneath than the UK one did. I didn't have a proper look though.

I suppose at least you can be confident the UK cars have adequate underbody protection.

Indeed, mine hardly has any corrosion underneath. Just depends on how the cars been looked after at the end of the day, you get the good with the bad no matter where it came from.