The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Need help with my shopping list for a BL T67 single kit

johnd-mkiv

After resisting the temptation of going single for nearly a year, I have given in and bought a BL T67 turbo as a base for my new project. I have been BPU for 2 months and im bord with the power.

Reading Homers thread has given me the insperation to take on this project myself, Im looking into what bits I will need at the mo to complete this project with reliable results (if thats possible with modified cars)

Im looking at the following spec but will need help on what other parts I will need to consider.

Bl T67 turbo

XS power manifold, wastegate, DP, MP, intercooler and pipe work

Exeedy Twin plate clutch kit ( already fitted)

Boost controller

Injectors (what size? best place to buy, make ect?)

Emanage blue/ultimate?, apexi fc? ect

Guages ect?

Would be greatful for some help also good links ;)

thanks

john

I think what Homer has done is great mainly because i like it when people have ago :) Are you ok on the fabrication work because there seems to be alot?

Yes mate im a welder and fabricator by trade so looking forward to that side of things, will be making a one of exhaust system to go with it :) my neighbours are going to love me

Wow your in the right job then! Just learning these skill myself and im getting better :) Sounds great if you can custom make stuff :)

I think with the injectors i would got for 720cc or even 800cc as it gives you some head room and you can still control them with a greddy emanage ultimate/blue. I went for the Power enterprise ones has they have a good flow pattern. I am really impressed with my emanage ultimate as its doing a great job with my single plus i have it linked to my incar pc for data logging! Have you got and AFR gauge? Also what about an FPR?

Regards

Rob

Boost controller

I'd recommend one of the Blitz EBC's; either the Dual SBC Spec R, SBC-ID III, or SBC i-Color, depending on your budget. Or if you fit the emanage, you may want to go for the GReddy Profec E-01, so you can connect to the EMU.

Injectors

SH800A Power Enterprise 800cc Injectors, these fit the stock rail and are high impedance, so no need for a resistor pack.

ECU

Really depends on your budget, minimum I would use would be a GReddy Emanage Ultimate.

Gauges

SBC-ID III or i-color, would be sufficient to display boost.

Wide band Air/Fuel gauge eg. AEM (the i-color can also display AFR, if you buy the additional sensor).

Other things to consider:

Blow Off Valve

Fuel Pump

Fuel Pressure Regulator

Induction Kit

Oil Cooler

John, I'll do you a good deal on any of the above, let me know if you want more details and prices.

Boost controller

I'd recommend one of the Blitz EBC's; either the Dual SBC Spec R, SBC-ID III, or SBC i-Color, depending on your budget. Or if you fit the emanage, you may want to go for the GReddy Profec E-01, so you can connect to the EMU.

Injectors

SH800A Power Enterprise 800cc Injectors, these fit the stock rail and are high impedance, so no need for a resistor pack.

ECU

Really depends on your budget, minimum I would use would be a GReddy Emanage Ultimate.

Gauges

SBC-ID III or i-color, would be sufficient to display boost.

Wide band Air/Fuel gauge eg. AEM (the i-color can also display AFR, if you buy the additional sensor).

Other things to consider:

Blow Off Valve

Fuel Pump

Fuel Pressure Regulator

Induction Kit

Oil Cooler

John, I'll do you a good deal on any of the above, let me know if you want more details and prices.

cheers nic ill keep you in mind ;)