The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Help

Guest MAD MAND

Guest MAD MAND

Hi need advise still waiting on my supra when got a phone call sayin the traction control I was going to have fitted isnt compatiable:( after talkin with my fella who's not happy with me having a supra I'm thinking of lookin at somethin else Im gutted but he has a good point we live in wales wot does that mean rain !!! I don't know wot to go for maybe the new shape celica anyone have any experience with one?? any ideas on a car thats simialar to supra???:search: oh yeh got about £8,000 to spend

mad mand ;)

Guest MAD MAND
What traction control are you having fitted?

the permant one have asked about the racelogic one waitin to hear did'nt want to spend to much though on the traction control and do need a car all year round preferably one car!!

the permant one have asked about the racelogic one waitin to hear did'nt want to spend to much though on the traction control and do need a car all year round preferably one car!!

A permanent traction control system? Get RLTC. It might cost a few bob but it'll be cheaper than buying a new car if the worst happens.

They do have traction control on them as standard, its just not as good as racelogic etc.

The one I had was a bit more than "not as good". I always felt I would be wrapped around a tree before the traction control realised it should cut the power - it was pretty useless.

Hi need advise still waiting on my supra when got a phone call sayin the traction control I was going to have fitted isnt compatiable:( after talkin with my fella who's not happy with me having a supra I'm thinking of lookin at somethin else Im gutted but he has a good point we live in wales wot does that mean rain !!! I don't know wot to go for maybe the new shape celica anyone have any experience with one?? any ideas on a car thats simialar to supra???:search: oh yeh got about £8,000 to spend

mad mand ;)

we,ve had a couple of the Celica's when they first came out. They were obvously mega reliable and the handling was excellent.

Even getting the 190BHP version - it needs to be worked hard to get any kind of performance. Plus if you've had a Supe I would bet you'd be disappointed.

Then again with FWD there would be no real drama when it rains!!!

H.