The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Big thanks to Knight Racer

CJ

Some of you may recall a recent GZ TT that I sold that had an offer to change the nose from a VS to one of the buyers choice. Well, the buyer decided on the Do-Luck style one and I asked Knight racer to do the work.

Here is the before pic:

And here she is now:

Needless to say, both me and the buyer are delighted.

Guest gzaerojon

looks much better now :) i love the Do luck

i hope you cut the old bumper up into 10000 pieces so it can't spoil another soop :D (yes i hate it)

not a great fan of the fine mesh if i'm honest though ;)

Guest gzaerojon
Oh, for anyone interested, I will be shortly organising a group buy on the same Do-luck style bumpers at a very good price. Keep your eyes open in the for sale section ;) :D

after the pikey incident with my soop i might need one of these, what's the build quality/fit like? oh and price... ish

that reminds me, i must buy petrol and matches for the next time i see them :D

after the pikey incident with my soop i might need one of these, what's the build quality/fit like? oh and price... ish

that reminds me, i must buy petrol and matches for the next time i see them :D

The build and quality is fine as can be attested to by Knight racer who had no fitting issues. The price(ish) is going to be around £299 delivered ;)