The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Norfolk Rolling Road Day...Interested?

kamikaze

I thought i would do something for the club so im trying to arrange a 'rolling road day'Its a bit more 'North/Eastern' for us Norfolk/Suffolk members as well for a change.

I have approached APT and heres the reply

"Hi, yes we can help with your Rolling Road Day.

We currently organise full days for which we charge £40 per car. For this we go a little further than most tuners, in that we provide not only BHP & Torque on one graph, but also additional plots for Power @ Wheels, Boost and Air-Fuel Ratio. The Dyno Dynamics Dyno, such as we use, is widely regarded as the best in the business, so I am highly confident in its accuracy. We have just hosted around 20 cars for the SXOC (200SX Owners Club) and they were delighted with the whole day.

Incidentally, we have an 11kw Main Fan and 5kw of extraction, housed in a purpose built Dyno Cell. We can accommodate up to 1200bhp, although please note our unit is 2-wheel drive.

Please let me know if I can help any more.

Thanks.

Christian.

Automotive Performance Tuning"

So who's up for this?

I was thinking early January 2007-once Christmas is out of the way and all that.

Just put your name down below.

1.Adam aka kamikaze

• 1 month later...