The mkiv Supra Owners Club

NA-T on Ebay

mr lover

Gutted for you - that car looks & sounds superb!

No way you can keep it then? Sorry silly question as i am sure you would keep it if you could.

Any guage of the performance / BHP?

What sort of price are you after - very rare to see one for sale?!

Good luck with the sale - hope you at least get a fair price for it.:(

Gutted for you - that car looks & sounds superb!

No way you can keep it then? Sorry silly question as i am sure you would keep it if you could.

Any guage of the performance / BHP?

What sort of price are you after - very rare to see one for sale?!

Good luck with the sale - hope you at least get a fair price for it.:(

Cheers mate around 320 to 340 if i kept it it would only be used now and then so it would be a waste of money and the price i'm just gonna have to see whats on offer mate

Thought you didn't really want to sell...... it's in "Car Parts" where nobody will find it :)

mate i don't really want to but needs must i know it is i've been trying to put in the car section but for some strange reason it keeps going into the car parts section instead informed mr ebay about this and they are aware that sometimes it happens

mate i don't really want to but needs must i know it is i've been trying to put in the car section but for some strange reason it keeps going into the car parts section instead informed mr ebay about this and they are aware that sometimes it happens
That's a pain, and it explains why I keep seeing complete, running, on the road cars for sale in the parts section.