The mkiv Supra Owners Club

I bought a car today

CJ

I bought a car today. OK, nothing really surprising there except I have decided to keep this one as a project car. :)

It is a bog standard 1993 auto TT. It drives really nicely and the bodywork is in exceptional condition for the year so I decided to keep it and modify it on a small budget. So, if you look here and can help, I would be eternally grateful. :)

:Pics: ? Colour model etc etc etc

I will do some pics tomorrow. It is a 1993 J-spec TT auto in silver. Bog standard but in very good condition. Has approximately 70,000 miles on the clock with FSH since being imported into the country.

New shocks, brakes and reconditioned turbo's by Turbotechnics (I think that's what they are called).

She needs some TLC inside but overall I am very happy :)

Its a bloody joke isn't it.

He call's himself a "Authorised Trader" yet keeps all the nice cars for himself ;)

only j/k col.

Well done and good luck mate :)

I just fancied another project Ed - but not as crazy (money wise) as the orange one.

I know you'v had alot of Supras CJ, Have you ever bourght or been into other cars? 300zx, Skylines etc? Just wondering :D

I have had many of them over the years, 300, skyline gts t, and of course, Supra's. To my mind, nothing touches the Supra for looks and tunability.