The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Thinking of getting a Re-trim

M4RK RZ

Im just starting to think about getting a re-trim for the Supra. I love the standard seats and plan to keep them - but Im after some panneling work doing (up the centre section of the seats-charcole/light grey dynamica-some piping)

I also like the standard material used for the 'sides' of the seat and the top head rest - so I need the same stuff in black to replace that.

Supra stiching in the tops of seats/some sort of embossed door sections added on (dynamica)

any ideas on who to call (yorkshire area) and any ideas on a ball park figure £ ??? thought there may be a few who have done this already.

cheers :o)

I never realised that! How come you're apparently in West Sussex then? :)

I might nip round and say hello sometime, I'm up in Sheffield from time to time.

am in brighton,i hunted around for ages for a decent leather guy saw hes work and knew stright away he was the guy to work with not the best location wise lol but hes work is fantastic

I've heard theres a bloke in the neeps end area in sheffield thats good .

did a kids subaru that i know in full cream leather for £700 .

I'll try and find out the blokes name and work place for you if you want ?

yer that would be great thanks! its not shawn is it?

Is he any good ? how much for a full re-trim ? Sorry Supradibbs lol, gotta ask lol

See he's in Chandlers Ford in Eastleigh, I go there all the time on business....

I think you could say he's good..lol

Won Best pro Interior at Max this year as well as having the interior in the car of the show..

Same car won BIS at Donny/Trax/Bimmerfest etc etc..Yes i know it was a beemer but dont hold that against him..lol

Vin loves to do the Supras..my fave is Gamers..hello CJ too..lol

(CJ vin said you rang yestrday..we found a couple of old leather seats if you;'re interested in a swop?)

Heres a couple of pics of the 350Z we did for Max Power Magazine a couple of months ago..Its there project ultimate..

Probably not to everyones taste but all the gave Vinny was 2 shades of grey leather..4 days and said do what you can..This is what he did!

Vinny doesnt use any kits at all..Everything is cut to fit..custom made to measure..

Have paid the trader dollar now so should be up and running soon.

As soon as its sorted Vinny will offer a group buy..I know supradibbs is gonna do one too..hello supradibbs..

:D

IMG_2507 (Small).JPG

IMG_2510 (Small).JPG

IMG_2524 (Small).JPG

IMG_2519 (Small).JPG

IMG_2521 (Small).JPG

IMG_1460 (Small).JPG

IMG_1600 (Small) (2).JPG

IMG_1602 (Small).JPG

IMG_1597 (Small).JPG

they look pretty damn neat Ffi.

not a fan of all the patchwork and think it would have looked better the more conventional way with sides and centres different colours but it looks damn good work.

:cool:

Fair Play but he did it all in 4 days..lol

Thats including modifying the seats from standard..

Also you gotta remember this car isnt for a customer..it was for Max Power Magazine..

If he would of had more time i am sure he would of done it all differently..but still not a bad effort..haha