The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Thank´s to CJ! Im a Supra owner..

Reesen

Just wanna say thank´s to Colin who made this possible for me. He had help´t me alot, and guided me trough this jungel it is out there.

So if anyoner ever has a problem with trusting this bloke, I can say that I trustet him with 11K, and got my car ;)

I will now become a fully member in a wery near future..

Will post pictures in a couple of day´s..

Cheers

My friend, I am so pleased to have been able to help you find the car you wanted. :)

Please post up pics and show everyone what an absolutely gorgeous car you have. It is probably one of the cleanest 6 speed TT's I have seen in a very long time ;)

Congrats fella :)

See, Colin was a trustworthy chap after all :D Nice to hear you're pleased with it and make sure you get some pics up of it in the new home.

I told him that I would not get very far with 11k. Now, if it had been 11m, he may not have seen me again :eyebrows: :D