The mkiv Supra Owners Club

little sh*t tried to nick my dust caps

grimreaper

but there was two things he didnt no,

1. was my dust caps are the type that you need a screw driver to get them off.

2. was i was watching and waiting for him to do it as he didnt see me.

it was lucky my wife was there because as i grabed him i thought of all the dust caps in the past that have been nicked and my fist come up, but then my wife said he is to young, so quickly thinking i took his bike and told him if he wanted it back to get his dad to come up and get it, so we will see what happens.

the other thing he didnt no was my mate know's were he lives. so if the dad doesnt come up i will go and see him and tell him what his boy has been up to.:D

it was lucky my wife was there because as i grabed him i thought of all the dust caps in the past that have been nicked and my fist come up, but then my wife said he is to young, so quickly thinking i took his bike and told him if he wanted it back to get his dad to come up and get it, so we will see what happens.

the other thing he didnt no was my mate know's were he lives. so if the dad doesnt come up i will go and see him and tell him what his boy has been up to.:D

Does your mate know how big his dad is? ;)

Find the kid late one night, when he is not expecting it, beat the living crap out of him and leave a dust cap behind so he knows who he offended.

Just kidding, sadly I reckon the old man will come round give you a gob ful of shit about how his perfect angel doesn't do such things.

I made an agreement with the kids round here via the eldest one, he didn't touch my car and I wouldn't have to make his life hell, since then barring a few minor incidents, the kids around here know me and are cool with us.

Every now and then I get offered fancy dustcaps for my car, which I will add I refuse.

Guest CoolsBlue

HA! kid must only be thinking....'how to get my bike back...and if i dont, his car will get it'...thats the way they think im afraid...so be smarter and expect lots of crap from him and his dad but dont accept it.

Find the kid late one night, when he is not expecting it, beat the living crap out of him and leave a dust cap behind so he knows who he offended.

Just kidding, sadly I reckon the old man will come round give you a gob ful of shit about how his perfect angel doesn't do such things.

I made an agreement with the kids round here via the eldest one, he didn't touch my car and I wouldn't have to make his life hell, since then barring a few minor incidents, the kids around here know me and are cool with us.

Every now and then I get offered fancy dustcaps for my car, which I will add I refuse.

Thats probably because you said you f**k him in the ass if he went near your car!

And would they be the dust caps you had in your car yesterday that you offered me, gypsy??

Yah, dont accept any crap of his dad. If it gets out of hand, bop his dad one, but make sure its on your door step, in the eyes of the law, it would appear he came to your house looking for trouble :wink:

Not really... unless it was a pre-emptive strike as you believe you were about to be assaulted and it was in self defence ;)

Thats probably because you said you f**k him in the ass if he went near your car!

And would they be the dust caps you had in your car yesterday that you offered me, gypsy??

Nah, but we did offer to pimp his virgin 15yr old ass to raise money, his mom said it was fine, but he didn't seem to keen on the idea. Ask him next time you see him.

I'm guessing this kid was about 12-15 years old?! Tbh if I were his dad, regardless of whether he nicked your valve caps or not, and my son came running to me saying that a grown man had gone to belt him and then stolen his bike . . . well, quite frankly I'd drag you out of your home and kick you senseless.

What is the present state of play? I've waited all day expecting some sensational story to break.!!

Have you still got the bike? Has his dad been round? If he did was he a Neanderthal. Is your car still there? Etc.....

I've got a bet on with my missus that it will go one of two ways. 1) If he's dad's a bruiser he'll come round for a Pagga!

2) If he's dad's a pencil neck, you'll be hearing from the Rozzers!:D

Update please.

H.

I'm guessing this kid was about 12-15 years old?! Tbh if I were his dad, regardless of whether he nicked your valve caps or not, and my son came running to me saying that a grown man had gone to belt him and then stolen his bike . . . well, quite frankly I'd drag you out of your home and kick you senseless.

i would like someone to try that.:D

Mate thats awesome!! good on you!! :eyebrows: i like your style!!