The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra SOLD

whitesupratt

Hi Guys,

I haven't been on here for quite a while due to moving house and not having the internet!

This morning the Supra went, some chaps from Holland drove over this morning and collected it. Im pretty gutted as id owned it just over a year, but iv just moved and deperatly needed the cash and couldn't afford to run it as well as have this place!

Im also off to tenerife and then Greece in March to go and work for about a year! can't wait! Im 23, 24 next summer and have decided to jack in the job, move out of this place when my 6 month contract ends in March, sell the car and bugger off and have fun in the sun for while!

Then I can come back , no iv done it and settle down again!

So, travelling here we come!

If anyone is in Tenerife between March and May and then Zante Greece until October, see you there!!!!:p

alot of international traders travel over to uk to buy supras ive had experience with them twice.. advertised on ebay thats where they seem to look. apparently over there theyre worth far more than in uk.