The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Anyone know what arches extentions these are?

shimmydude

Been looking around and recently found a pic of a supra with extra arches on them.

just wondering if any of you guys know who makes them..

(thought they could be veilside as i know one of their kits has arch extensions with it) are these them?

http://bilder.tuning.fm/data/521/medium/DSCN6739.jpg

thanks for that pete. Im guessing they have to be used with the skirts looking at the picture, as the skirt probly has to blend into the arch to get it to all work together nicely.

Could have other skirts custom blended into them though i would imagine, then have the whole lot fitted to the car. (after many test fits of course)

Some pics here of this with the trial rear on mine

Got some of these in stock now...

Guaranteed fit!

Please note that these are really only for fitting to Veilside skirts and it may well cost quite a lot to have them realigned and blended etc to fit with any others

Strange enough I also have some very good Veilside style skirts and spats you might want to go with them :)

dscf00133rg.jpg

dscf00156fh.jpg

dscf00162dp.jpg

dscf00174ol.jpg

dscf00507wu.jpg