The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hi there

Chris and Alana

Hi everyone, just a quick hello to let myself known (hope this is the right place to post). Ive been reading threads on these forums for about a month now and find them really usfull so i decided to join. Ive only owned my supra for about 4 months now and both me and my fiance love it to bits.

Anyway, great site guys and hi everyone.

I think I managed to upload a couple of pics for you lot :) Some still have the old standard wheels but I have pics with my new ones. Ive also removed those horrible black number plate surrounds :D but one of the pics has them on. Enjoy. She's a twin turbo GZ with only 46,000 miles and drives and looks lovely ( well i think so :) )

supra 1.jpg

soopra.jpg

supra.jpg

wheels.jpg

soop.jpg

:thanks: for the comments guys. As for taking the number plate surrounds off I just unscrewed the number plate and removed it and then unscrewed the black surrounds. If I remember right there is only one screw at the top of each one and then it takes some carefull pulling because they are covered with double sided sticky pads. I then cleaned it all up and screwed the number plate back on and it all fits fine. Thank's again for the comments.