The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Are Graphix classed as Chav if done right?

Guest Geneb

Just seen a nice supra in the was it you section with Fast n Furious Graphix on it.

looks really nice and thinking of stealing the idea and doing mine along those lines.

question is are they classed as chav?

reason being i own an IT Company and Retail shop and im getting into the Carputer scene so thinking of doing up my Sup as a display car for these systems.

plus i like the look of that guys sup:d

These threads have been done to death mate. All down to personal taste. Just like how people perfer the power delivery of the stock sequential turbo's as opposed to singles & vice versa.

You'll get replies to this thread that love Graphics .. others will hate them.

fair point bud should have searched forums first:innocent:

You own a company, 100% connected to cars like these, why not advertise it on the outside of your Supra as well as the inside. Totally acceptable in my book. Done tastefully and with a bit of flair it could look pretty good.

Good graphics vs bad graphics.....

IMGA1434.JPG

IMGA1435.JPG

It's like neons, can look good but can very easily look totally shite. If I designed my own graphics, I guarantee it would look awful. Thankfully I didn't design mine, and I think they look awesome :cool:

just had a look at your car bud Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!:D