The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hey, newbie :)

Glosphil

Hey there, I've actually been posting for a week or more, but just picked up my Supra tonight. Its a 94 black manual twin turbo RZ in near mint condition. 55k miles on the clock, fresh import. Jesus its quick. Its wet outside and it hit the turbo and spun in 3rd, just as well im used to rear wheel drive or I might of lost it. Think I'll take it abit slooooww for a bit lol

Only issue with it was a rattlling boot lid, can of silicone spray from halfords (thanks whoever wrote the post on here) and hey presto, no sound :)

Couple of odds and ends to sort out, but im chuffed with it :) yay

Welcome bud. Get sum pics an if ya dont mind how much it cost ya? :eyebrows: :eyebrows: :eyebrows: :eyebrows: :eyebrows:

It cost me 9k on the road. But I just spend 1k on ice, and 500 on a clifford alarm, so its already going up lol

Its in near mint condition so I think the price was reasonable

Pics will follow in a day or two.