The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The Supra only After XMAX PARTY Wednesday 24th January 2007 presented at the Ace Cafe

lui

The Supra ONLY NIGHT After Xmas / New Year Party night at the Legendary Ace Cafe well known all over the country for it's car & bike meets :

Wednesday 24th January 2007 from 6pm-11pm

OK I have organised a SUPRA ONLY NIGHT at the Ace cafe for 50 spaces

If we can get a full house Ace Cafe might get a DJ to come down to supply us with all the sounds

50 SUPRA'S NOW ATTENDING THE MAIN CARPARK SECTION:

& 88 Supra's in TOTAL attending so far

:bang: :bang: :bang: :bang:

Looking to gather hopefully 50 supra's to join in on this all night Supra only event from 6pm - 11pm.

Also Claire the Ace Cafe event organizer will be handing out prizes for the best modified supra of the night / nicest engine bay & a show & shine compition as well which will be presented at around 9 PM

NOW Confirmed that Seb club member who done a great job at the last Supra night at the Ace Cafe coverage in the Banzai magazine is going to fully cover this event & get it Banzai Mag featured again

:eyebrows: :eyebrows: :eyebrows:

The Ace Cafe also offers a fully licenced bar & resturant to cover all your hungry & thirsty needs to with indoor seating for up to 100 people I reckon too

Address of Ace Cafe is at ...........

Ace Corner is the junction of Beresford Avenue and the old North Circular Road, this runs parallel with the New Circular Road, between the A40 and the A404 (Harrow Road).

Postcode for your sat nav is NW10 7UD

http://www.ace-cafe-london.com/f1n.htm

Once I received all registrations I will give Clair at Ace cafe a copy of the full name & reg list so that there staff can controll the cars listed entry to main carpark.

THIS WILL BE AVAILIBLE UP TO 8.00 PM SO THAT IT GIVES EVERYONE LISTED CHANCE TO GET THERE IN TIME !!!!!

After 8.00 PM the carpark will be left open for any others SUPRA's to fill up untaken spaces just in case a few could not make it on a first come first serve basis.

The Complete run down of the nights events at the

ACE CAFE SUPRA MEGA MEET as follows:

Make sure all your Supra's are in top spec for the night as there are plenty of Magazines will be attending & photo-shoots happening & prize giving on this Major Event

BANZAI ATTENDING !!!!!!

JAP PERFORMANCE ATTENDING !!!!!!

MAX POWER ATTENDING !!!!!!

6.30pm-8.00pm DJ being done by Old Supra member all known to us by the name of Earth Rokka (Aka Sham) keeping us entertained with all the latest tunes.

8.00pm - 9.00pm The Premier showing of the Dragonball 06 DVD on a big screen.

9.00pm - 9.30pm Presentation of all prizes for the following:

Seb on behalf of Banzai will be handing out a 12 month subscription of the Banzai Mag for the BEST CAR OF THE NIGHT chosen by Seb the man himself.

Chris from Jap Performance Mag will be handing out a 12 month subscription of their Jap performance Mag for the MEMBERS CHOICE CAR OF THE NIGHT. - On which each member attending will have a slip handed to them to enter registration number of there best car but cannot vote for themself & will be collected & calculated at the beginning of the dragonball DVD showing.

Mark Riccioni of Max Power & the Max Power team will be handing out three 12 Month Subscriptions of Max Power Mag for their personal choices for the following 3 catorgories:

1. THE BEST CAR OF THE NIGHT.

2. THE BEST ENGINE BAY OF THE NIGHT.

3. THE BEST ICE SET UP OF THE NIGHT.

& loads more freebies given out throughout the night as well.

& Finally ACE CAFE Marshalls will be handing out their very own Ace Cafe prizes for there BEST CAR OF THE NIGHT / BEST ENGINE BAY & BEST ICE INSTALL Which will consist of ACE CAFE T-Shirt of your choice & Ace Cafe goodie bag for each catorgory listed above as well.

9.30pm - Closing - Finishing off with the DJ.

Also Eugene from Big Brother who attented the Dragonball 06 will also be coming along to join us all.

I hope the way that I have laid out the events for the night fit in with you all & will be looking forward to seeing you all at this great night !!

Cheers Lui

Please collect your voting slips from the club merchandise stand.

1 slip per member & only one rule you cannot vote for yourself !

For Club Members Favorite Car Of The Night.

For you to fill in.

For which will be a 12 Month Subscription for Jap Performance Mag for the lucky winner.

All slips to be handed in at club merchandise stand by 7.45 pm just before the showing of the Dragonball 06 Premiere showing, so that they can be counted up ready for the prize presentation at 9 pm.

So don't forget to bring along a pen

:bang:UPDATE LIST OF ATTENDEES SO FAR

:eyebrows: :bang:

01. Lui (Have Reg)

02. Ray (Have Reg)

03. Mr Lover (Have Reg)

04. JamieP (Have Reg)

05. Rush (Have Reg)

06. SupRo (Have Reg)

07. TerribleTurner (Have Reg)

08. How_Supra (Have Reg)

09. Mas (Have Reg)

10. Homer (Have Reg)

11. Gamer (Have Reg)

12. Green Peace (maybe in a non Supra car)

13. Pete_tt (Have Reg)

14. absxxxx (Have Reg)

15. hogmaw (Have Reg)

16. keron (Have Reg)

17. MKIVDreamer (Have Reg)

18. Gaz6002 (Have Reg)

19. supra matt (Have Reg)

20. Raoul H (Have Reg)

21. Paul E (Have Reg)

22. Paul Whiffin (Have Reg)

23. Blitz supra (Have Reg)

24. Dilocruzy (Have Reg)

25. Jason (Have Reg)

26. China Man (Have Reg)

27. Branners (Have Reg)

28. wkdtime (Have Reg)

29. d crane (Have Reg)

30. Ewen Foster(Have Reg)

31. Gatso n Soo (Have Reg)

32. Silversoop (Have Reg)

33. gaz6148 (Have Reg)

34. SteveL (Have Reg)

35. Supragold (Have Reg)

36. jaymdee (Have Reg)

37. TRD3000GT - Chris. (Have Reg)

38. Pinky TT (Have Reg)

39. gixer1216 (Have Reg)

40. s crane (Have Reg)

41. Fish (Have Reg)

42. Nutkin and Supra star (1 supra) (Have Reg)

43. Dave S (Have Reg)

44. BOB B (Have Reg)

45. Fat Controller (Have Reg)

46. Scooter (Have Reg)

47. Muffleman (Have Reg)

48. 2JG (Have Reg)

49. Mr T (Have Reg)

50. R Black (Have Reg)

51. Jay25 (Have Reg)

Outside parking :

52. NINJYA

53. PeterP

54. Garfy

55. Dragonlady

56. Fastisnice (Costas)

57. Ivan

58. MK47

59. Suprash (will PM reg)

60. Tooquicktostop

61. Pete S (offspring_82)

62. imi

63. Overspent

64. azandwhensupra

65. Jonty T78 L455 SGW

66. Trig

67. Ivan

68. hen4732

69. twijesiri

70. pistonbroke

71. miles davenport

72. Flip

73. viperrob

74. Kenny - Purple Vielside

75. Karl - Candy Red Chargespeed

76. Amazing grace

77. hiten55

78. Razza

79. Dave F

80. R3DG3CKO

81. juanchan

82. Usmann A

83. supra surj

84. Marktheboy

85. p111ddy

86. gooner

87. Stevesupra

88. TyranoSupraRex

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This event is a Supra only night but there's only space in main car park for 50 spaces so to avoid dissapointment add name to list early also called Banzia this morning & have got them on the case to sort out Magazine feature too

:D :d :D

Also there's plenty of room space outside if more than 50 spaces get filled so everyone get your act together & join along to this well organized event :eyebrows: :eyebrows:

Cheers Lui

Great to see loads of you making the effort to attend looks like it going to be a great night with plenty of Top Supra's attending too along with Top Magazine Coverage as well

:eyebrows: :eyebrows: :eyebrows:

15 SPACES LEFT TO GO ;)

Also from looking at the list quite a few magazine featured Supra's also attending

:eyebrows: :eyebrows: ;)

Also letting you all know once the 50 spaces for the main car park are taken there will be still plenty of spaces outside for others to park to come along to this great event

:D ;) :eyebrows:

I'm gonna do my best to make this but I am not going to put my name down as I dont finish work untill 6 and I need to pick the missus up from the airport. It promises to be great night and I dont want to claim a place if I'm not gonna be there all night (unless there is one spare!!)

I'm gonna do my best to make this but I am not going to put my name down as I dont finish work untill 6 and I need to pick the missus up from the airport. It promises to be great night and I dont want to claim a place if I'm not gonna be there all night (unless there is one spare!!)

Just letting you know that this meet is from 6-11 also there's masses of parking spaces outside as well for the overload as it's been weel known to have over 150 cars down there on certain occasions it's just 50 spaces allowed in main carpark only

Lui do we need to email Acecafe and let them know our number plates or are you going to take charge of that operation? :D

The way that this will work is that all the 50 club members for the carpark section pm me there registration number.

I will keep main front page of this thread updated with message next to there mame in brackets stating only ( have reg ) once I received all registrations I will give Clair at Ace cafe a copy of the full name & reg list so that there staff can controll the cars listed entry to main carpark.

THIS WILL BE AVAILIBLE UP TO 8.00 PM SO THAT IT GIVES EVERYONE LISTED CHANCE TO GET THERE IN TIME !!!!!

After 8.00 PM the carpark will be left open for any others SUPRA's to fill up untaken spaces just in case a few could not make it.

whats the over flow car park like? is it anywhere near the other Supes? I have never been before i cant find pics of it

Basically right out side on the main road 10 yards away if that there's plenty of spaces on pavement section directly opposite where most people that do not get in the main carpark section park all i can say is that this event is going to be big so get down early for best spot. All very close to the main carpark & visabillity of your cars at all times as well as this Legendary Ace Cafe Well known for all of it car & bike meets have had over 200+ cars attending to main events 50 in main carpark & rest outsidehope this info helps

Sumary plenty of parking places right outside with being able to see your car at all times but get there early to get best spots cheers Lui

• 3 weeks later...

Premier Showing of Dragonball 2006 DVD at this main event on a big screen at the Ace cafe !!!!!!!

Right Here We go.

Ive just been having a chat to Lui and some others and I have come to the conclusion that we should have a showing at the Ace Cafe on the 24th of January and it means everyone whos going that went on the Dragonball can watch it together which will be a great laugh and pick up the copies there and then, it will save the postage and paypal charges for most.

It also means i can get things exact and have enough time to make nice covers etc.

We have been editing with a great guy the other prob is hes off somewhere for Christmas (which I hadn't realised) so can only do a few days before Christmas.

Despite the fact that we are editing all this week, there are a few probs to overcome to make it 'good' and he is back on the 3rd, we shall be virtually ready almost a few days after, but just think it gives us a enough breathing space to improve everything.

I think it will be wicked if we all watched it together for the first time it would be a great laugh!

Hope this is ok with you!

Kind of watch before you buy too he he, and those who cant make it we will post it obviously, so if you are going to Ace Cafe please put 'pick-up' next to your name on the list in my sig.

I was hoping to be able to watch it myself over Christmas too..im real sorry but I think this is a better plan anyhow...

Call me Turkey

Ha ha now the pressure is on you Si mate

:eyebrows:

01. Lui

02. Ray

03. Mr Lover

04. JamieP

05. Rush

06. SupRo

07. TerribleTurner

08. How_Supra

09. Mas

10. Homer

11. Gamer

12. Green Peace (maybe in a non Supra car)

13. Pete_tt

14. absxxxx

15. hogmaw

16. keron

17. MKIVDreamer

18. Gaz6002

19. supramatt

20. Raoul H

21. Paul E

22. Paul Whiffin

23. Blitz supra

24. SupraKid

25. Jason

26. China Man

27. Branners

28. wkdtime

29. d crane

30. Ewen Foster

31. Gatso n Soo

32. Silversoop

33. gaz6148

34. SteveL

35. Supragold

36. jaymdee

37. TRD3000GT - Chris.

38. Pinky TT

39. gixer1216

40. s crane [pick up dvd at ace cafe]

41. Fish

42. Nutkin and Supra star (1 supra)

43. Dave S

44. BOB B

45. LeeT

46. Scooter

47. Muffleman

48. 2JG

49. Mr T

50. R Black

51. Jay25

52. NINJYA

53. PeterP

54. Garfy

55. Dragonlady

56. Fastisnice (Costas)

57. Ivan

58. MK47

59. Suprash (will PM reg)

60.Tooquicktostop

61. Pete S (offspring_82)

62. imi

63. Overspent

64. azandwhensupra

65. Jonty T78 L455 SGW

66. Trig

67. MrAngry (work permitting... reg pm'd to Lui)

lui have you arranged for NO rain yet :D

As we all know that as long a it's a fine night & no rain makes a big bonus but with the PREMIER showing of the Dragonball06 DVD on big screen should make up for all of that & would be a amazing film being watched by many of us club members all together along with all other special things happening on the night which will be revealed in the next few days

John,

Can we get some banners? Is it worth flogging some club merchandise?

I'll help if need be.

Cheers,

Ro

We have asked Ahh Aristo (Tom) for the banners etc back in time for this so Im hoping to have the full set with me. We are also looking to gather up all the merchandise we can and look to sell that as well if the Ace Cafe people agree to it.

I may well take you up on that offer. Im due to meet up with Lui and Green Pee some point soon to discuss the finer points of the meet. It should be a good one.

JB

We have asked Ahh Aristo (Tom) for the banners etc back in time for this so Im hoping to have the full set with me. We are also looking to gather up all the merchandise we can and look to sell that as well if the Ace Cafe people agree to it.

JB

Good news on the banners & can't it being a problem selling club merchandise down there will check with them