PDA

View Full Version : The Supra only After XMAX PARTY Wednesday 24th January 2007 presented at the Ace Cafe

Pages : [1] 2

lui
09-11-06, 23:20
The Supra ONLY NIGHT After Xmas / New Year Party night at the Legendary Ace Cafe well known all over the country for it's car & bike meets :

Wednesday 24th January 2007 from 6pm-11pm

OK I have organised a SUPRA ONLY NIGHT at the Ace cafe for 50 spaces
If we can get a full house Ace Cafe might get a DJ to come down to supply us with all the sounds

50 SUPRA'S NOW ATTENDING THE MAIN CARPARK SECTION:
& 88 Supra's in TOTAL attending so far
:bang: :bang: :bang: :bang:

Looking to gather hopefully 50 supra's to join in on this all night Supra only event from 6pm - 11pm.
Also Claire the Ace Cafe event organizer will be handing out prizes for the best modified supra of the night / nicest engine bay & a show & shine compition as well which will be presented at around 9 PM

NOW Confirmed that Seb club member who done a great job at the last Supra night at the Ace Cafe coverage in the Banzai magazine is going to fully cover this event & get it Banzai Mag featured again
:eyebrows: :eyebrows: :eyebrows:

The Ace Cafe also offers a fully licenced bar & resturant to cover all your hungry & thirsty needs to with indoor seating for up to 100 people I reckon too

Address of Ace Cafe is at ...........

Ace Corner is the junction of Beresford Avenue and the old North Circular Road, this runs parallel with the New Circular Road, between the A40 and the A404 (Harrow Road).

Postcode for your sat nav is NW10 7UD

http://www.ace-cafe-london.com/f1n.htm

Once I received all registrations I will give Clair at Ace cafe a copy of the full name & reg list so that there staff can controll the cars listed entry to main carpark.

THIS WILL BE AVAILIBLE UP TO 8.00 PM SO THAT IT GIVES EVERYONE LISTED CHANCE TO GET THERE IN TIME !!!!!

After 8.00 PM the carpark will be left open for any others SUPRA's to fill up untaken spaces just in case a few could not make it on a first come first serve basis.

The Complete run down of the nights events at the
ACE CAFE SUPRA MEGA MEET as follows:

Make sure all your Supra's are in top spec for the night as there are plenty of Magazines will be attending & photo-shoots happening & prize giving on this Major Event

BANZAI ATTENDING !!!!!!
JAP PERFORMANCE ATTENDING !!!!!!
MAX POWER ATTENDING !!!!!!

6.30pm-8.00pm DJ being done by Old Supra member all known to us by the name of Earth Rokka (Aka Sham) keeping us entertained with all the latest tunes.

8.00pm - 9.00pm The Premier showing of the Dragonball 06 DVD on a big screen.

9.00pm - 9.30pm Presentation of all prizes for the following:

Seb on behalf of Banzai will be handing out a 12 month subscription of the Banzai Mag for the BEST CAR OF THE NIGHT chosen by Seb the man himself.

Chris from Jap Performance Mag will be handing out a 12 month subscription of their Jap performance Mag for the MEMBERS CHOICE CAR OF THE NIGHT. - On which each member attending will have a slip handed to them to enter registration number of there best car but cannot vote for themself & will be collected & calculated at the beginning of the dragonball DVD showing.

Mark Riccioni of Max Power & the Max Power team will be handing out three 12 Month Subscriptions of Max Power Mag for their personal choices for the following 3 catorgories:
1. THE BEST CAR OF THE NIGHT.
2. THE BEST ENGINE BAY OF THE NIGHT.
3. THE BEST ICE SET UP OF THE NIGHT.
& loads more freebies given out throughout the night as well.

& Finally ACE CAFE Marshalls will be handing out their very own Ace Cafe prizes for there BEST CAR OF THE NIGHT / BEST ENGINE BAY & BEST ICE INSTALL Which will consist of ACE CAFE T-Shirt of your choice & Ace Cafe goodie bag for each catorgory listed above as well.

9.30pm - Closing - Finishing off with the DJ.

Also Eugene from Big Brother who attented the Dragonball 06 will also be coming along to join us all.

I hope the way that I have laid out the events for the night fit in with you all & will be looking forward to seeing you all at this great night !!
Cheers Lui

Please collect your voting slips from the club merchandise stand.

1 slip per member & only one rule you cannot vote for yourself !

For Club Members Favorite Car Of The Night.

For you to fill in.

For which will be a 12 Month Subscription for Jap Performance Mag for the lucky winner.
All slips to be handed in at club merchandise stand by 7.45 pm just before the showing of the Dragonball 06 Premiere showing, so that they can be counted up ready for the prize presentation at 9 pm.

So don't forget to bring along a pen

:bang:UPDATE LIST OF ATTENDEES SO FAR :eyebrows: :bang:

01. Lui (Have Reg)
02. Ray (Have Reg)
03. Mr Lover (Have Reg)
04. JamieP (Have Reg)
05. Rush (Have Reg)
06. SupRo (Have Reg)
07. TerribleTurner (Have Reg)
08. How_Supra (Have Reg)
09. Mas (Have Reg)
10. Homer (Have Reg)
11. Gamer (Have Reg)
12. Green Peace (maybe in a non Supra car)
13. Pete_tt (Have Reg)
14. absxxxx (Have Reg)
15. hogmaw (Have Reg)
16. keron (Have Reg)
17. MKIVDreamer (Have Reg)
18. Gaz6002 (Have Reg)
19. supra matt (Have Reg)
20. Raoul H (Have Reg)
21. Paul E (Have Reg)
22. Paul Whiffin (Have Reg)
23. Blitz supra (Have Reg)
24. Dilocruzy (Have Reg)
25. Jason (Have Reg)
26. China Man (Have Reg)
27. Branners (Have Reg)
28. wkdtime (Have Reg)
29. d crane (Have Reg)
30. Ewen Foster(Have Reg)
31. Gatso n Soo (Have Reg)
32. Silversoop (Have Reg)
33. gaz6148 (Have Reg)
34. SteveL (Have Reg)
35. Supragold (Have Reg)
36. jaymdee (Have Reg)
37. TRD3000GT - Chris. (Have Reg)
38. Pinky TT (Have Reg)
39. gixer1216 (Have Reg)
40. s crane (Have Reg)
41. Fish (Have Reg)
42. Nutkin and Supra star (1 supra) (Have Reg)
43. Dave S (Have Reg)
44. BOB B (Have Reg)
45. Fat Controller (Have Reg)
46. Scooter (Have Reg)
47. Muffleman (Have Reg)
48. 2JG (Have Reg)
49. Mr T (Have Reg)
50. R Black (Have Reg)
51. Jay25 (Have Reg)

[B]Outside parking :

52. NINJYA
53. PeterP
54. Garfy
55. Dragonlady
56. Fastisnice (Costas)
57. Ivan
58. MK47
59. Suprash (will PM reg)
60. Tooquicktostop
61. Pete S (offspring_82)
62. imi
63. Overspent
64. azandwhensupra
65. Jonty T78 L455 SGW
66. Trig
67. Ivan
68. hen4732
69. twijesiri
70. pistonbroke
71. miles davenport
72. Flip
73. viperrob
74. Kenny - Purple Vielside
75. Karl - Candy Red Chargespeed
76. Amazing grace
77. hiten55
78. Razza
79. Dave F
80. R3DG3CKO
81. juanchan
82. Usmann A
83. supra surj
84. Marktheboy
85. p111ddy
86. gooner
87. Stevesupra
88. TyranoSupraRex

lui
10-11-06, 13:35
This event is a Supra only night but there's only space in main car park for 50 spaces so to avoid dissapointment add name to list early also called Banzia this morning & have got them on the case to sort out Magazine feature too :d :d :d
Also there's plenty of room space outside if more than 50 spaces get filled so everyone get your act together & join along to this well organized event :eyebrows: :eyebrows:
Cheers Lui

terribleturner
10-11-06, 13:38
Luii thought you were going to make it April?? :(

lui
10-11-06, 13:47
Lui thought you were going to make it April?? :(

James mate april will soon be revealed too :)

lui
12-11-06, 09:14
Great to see loads of you making the effort to attend looks like it going to be a great night with plenty of Top Supra's attending too along with Top Magazine Coverage as well :eyebrows: :eyebrows: :eyebrows:
15 SPACES LEFT TO GO ;)

Also from looking at the list quite a few magazine featured Supra's also attending :eyebrows: :eyebrows: ;)

Also letting you all know once the 50 spaces for the main car park are taken there will be still plenty of spaces outside for others to park to come along to this great event :D ;) :eyebrows:

charlton
16-11-06, 21:30
I'm gonna do my best to make this but I am not going to put my name down as I dont finish work untill 6 and I need to pick the missus up from the airport. It promises to be great night and I dont want to claim a place if I'm not gonna be there all night (unless there is one spare!!)

lui
16-11-06, 22:36
I'm gonna do my best to make this but I am not going to put my name down as I dont finish work untill 6 and I need to pick the missus up from the airport. It promises to be great night and I dont want to claim a place if I'm not gonna be there all night (unless there is one spare!!)

Just letting you know that this meet is from 6-11 also there's masses of parking spaces outside as well for the overload as it's been weel known to have over 150 cars down there on certain occasions it's just 50 spaces allowed in main carpark only

lui
20-11-06, 17:24
Lui do we need to email Acecafe and let them know our number plates or are you going to take charge of that operation? :D

The way that this will work is that all the 50 club members for the carpark section pm me there registration number.

I will keep main front page of this thread updated with message next to there mame in brackets stating only ( have reg ) once I received all registrations I will give Clair at Ace cafe a copy of the full name & reg list so that there staff can controll the cars listed entry to main carpark.

THIS WILL BE AVAILIBLE UP TO 8.00 PM SO THAT IT GIVES EVERYONE LISTED CHANCE TO GET THERE IN TIME !!!!!

After 8.00 PM the carpark will be left open for any others SUPRA's to fill up untaken spaces just in case a few could not make it.

lui
24-11-06, 12:40
whats the over flow car park like? is it anywhere near the other Supes? I have never been before i cant find pics of it

Basically right out side on the main road 10 yards away if that there's plenty of spaces on pavement section directly opposite where most people that do not get in the main carpark section park all i can say is that this event is going to be big so get down early for best spot. All very close to the main carpark & visabillity of your cars at all times as well as this Legendary Ace Cafe Well known for all of it car & bike meets have had over 200+ cars attending to main events 50 in main carpark & rest outsidehope this info helps

Sumary plenty of parking places right outside with being able to see your car at all times but get there early to get best spots cheers Lui

lui
11-12-06, 15:56

Premier Showing of Dragonball 2006 DVD at this main event on a big screen at the Ace cafe !!!!!!!

Right Here We go.

Ive just been having a chat to Lui and some others and I have come to the conclusion that we should have a showing at the Ace Cafe on the 24th of January and it means everyone whos going that went on the Dragonball can watch it together which will be a great laugh and pick up the copies there and then, it will save the postage and paypal charges for most.

It also means i can get things exact and have enough time to make nice covers etc.

We have been editing with a great guy the other prob is hes off somewhere for Christmas (which I hadn't realised) so can only do a few days before Christmas.

Despite the fact that we are editing all this week, there are a few probs to overcome to make it 'good' and he is back on the 3rd, we shall be virtually ready almost a few days after, but just think it gives us a enough breathing space to improve everything.

I think it will be wicked if we all watched it together for the first time it would be a great laugh!

Hope this is ok with you!

Kind of watch before you buy too he he, and those who cant make it we will post it obviously, so if you are going to Ace Cafe please put 'pick-up' next to your name on the list in my sig.

I was hoping to be able to watch it myself over Christmas too..im real sorry but I think this is a better plan anyhow...

Call me Turkey

Ha ha now the pressure is on you Si mate :eyebrows:

MrAngry
15-12-06, 23:16
01. Lui
02. Ray
03. Mr Lover
04. JamieP
05. Rush
06. SupRo
07. TerribleTurner
08. How_Supra
09. Mas
10. Homer
11. Gamer
13. Pete_tt
14. absxxxx
15. hogmaw
16. keron
17. MKIVDreamer
18. Gaz6002
19. supramatt
20. Raoul H
21. Paul E
22. Paul Whiffin
23. Blitz supra
24. SupraKid
25. Jason
26. China Man
27. Branners
28. wkdtime
29. d crane
30. Ewen Foster
31. Gatso n Soo
32. Silversoop
33. gaz6148
34. SteveL
35. Supragold
36. jaymdee
37. TRD3000GT - Chris.
38. Pinky TT
39. gixer1216
40. s crane [pick up dvd at ace cafe]
41. Fish
42. Nutkin and Supra star (1 supra)
43. Dave S
44. BOB B
45. LeeT
46. Scooter
47. Muffleman
48. 2JG
49. Mr T
50. R Black
51. Jay25
52. NINJYA
53. PeterP
54. Garfy
55. Dragonlady
56. Fastisnice (Costas)
57. Ivan
58. MK47
60.Tooquicktostop
62. imi
63. Overspent
64. azandwhensupra
65. Jonty T78 L455 SGW
66. Trig
67. MrAngry (work permitting... reg pm'd to Lui)

lui
17-12-06, 22:52
Will be posting up in next few days full run down of events happening on the night & this is going to be one brilliant event so don't miss out !!!!!!!!

lui
17-12-06, 23:59
lui have you arranged for NO rain yet :D

As we all know that as long a it's a fine night & no rain makes a big bonus but with the PREMIER showing of the Dragonball06 DVD on big screen should make up for all of that & would be a amazing film being watched by many of us club members all together along with all other special things happening on the night which will be revealed in the next few days

mr lover
18-12-06, 17:01
Do you have any details please?

http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/hi/925/en/hd/bregc

Dragonlady
18-12-06, 17:48
Found the hotel it is no longer a holiday inn but a travel lodge. In case anyone needs it heres the link:
http://www.travelodge.co.uk/find_a_hotel/hotel/hotel_id/309/Wembley

Kookoocachu
19-12-06, 13:02
hhmmmm....anyone from pompy or southampton going?

juanchan
19-12-06, 13:33
hhmmmm....anyone from pompy or southampton going?

I'm currently considering going but not sure. I'm in Soton btw. Haven't read this thread in full so not entirely clued up on the details yet. I'll let you know if I decide to go.

Gerry
19-12-06, 17:16
http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/hi/925/en/hd/bregc

Forget the Travelodge, Gary's place has.... "PERSONAL SERVICES"

:) :d :)

Branners
20-12-06, 22:02
did a quick tidy up on the thread.

should be a good event (understatement)

JB

supRo
23-12-06, 00:39
John,

Can we get some banners? Is it worth flogging some club merchandise?
I'll help if need be.

Cheers,
Ro

Branners
23-12-06, 09:54
John,

Can we get some banners? Is it worth flogging some club merchandise?
I'll help if need be.

Cheers,
Ro

We have asked Ahh Aristo (Tom) for the banners etc back in time for this so Im hoping to have the full set with me. We are also looking to gather up all the merchandise we can and look to sell that as well if the Ace Cafe people agree to it.

I may well take you up on that offer. Im due to meet up with Lui and Green Pee some point soon to discuss the finer points of the meet. It should be a good one.

JB

lui
23-12-06, 13:40
We have asked Ahh Aristo (Tom) for the banners etc back in time for this so Im hoping to have the full set with me. We are also looking to gather up all the merchandise we can and look to sell that as well if the Ace Cafe people agree to it.
JB

Good news on the banners & can't it being a problem selling club merchandise down there will check with them

Mas
24-12-06, 17:40
Lui, any news of the convoys you said might be arranged for the day?

Dragonlady
24-12-06, 19:24
Lui, any news of the convoys you said might be arranged for the day?

ditto

Mas
24-12-06, 19:27
ditto

or again we might arrange our own convoy Dragonchick ;)

lui
24-12-06, 19:56
Im only 15mins away from the Ace cafe so might be coming in a mini convoy from me so nearer to the time convoys will be stated cheers Lui

lui
24-12-06, 22:26
The Complete run down of the nights events at the
ACE CAFE SUPRA MEGA MEET as follows:

:bang: :bang: :bang:

Make sure all your Supra's are in top spec for the night as there are plenty of Magazines will be attending & photo-shoots happening & prize giving on this Major Event :eyebrows: :eyebrows:

BANZAI ATTENDING !!!!!!
JAP PERFORMANCE ATTENDING !!!!!!
MAX POWER ATTENDING !!!!!!

6.30pm-8.00pm DJ keepng us entertained with all the latest tunes.

8.00pm - 9.00pm The Premier showing of the Dragonball 06 DVD on a big screen.

9.00pm - 9.30pm Presentation of all prizes for the following:

Seb on behalf of Banzai will be handing out a 12 month subscription of the Banzai Mag for the BEST CAR OF THE NIGHT chosen by Seb the man himself.

Chris from Jap Performance Mag will be handing out a 12 month subscription of their Jap performance Mag for the MEMBERS CHOICE CAR OF THE NIGHT. - On which each member attending will have a slip handed to them to enter registration number of there best car but cannot vote for themself & will be collected & calculated at the beginning of the dragonball DVD showing.

Mark Riccioni of Max Power & the Max Power team will be handing out three 12 Month Subscriptions of Max Power Mag for their personal choices for the following 3 catorgories:
1. THE BEST CAR OF THE NIGHT.
2. THE BEST ENGINE BAY OF THE NIGHT.
3. THE BEST ICE SET UP OF THE NIGHT.
& loads more freebies given out throughout the night as well.

& Finally ACE CAFE Marshalls will be handing out their very own Ace Cafe prizes for there BEST CAR OF THE NIGHT / BEST ENGINE BAY & BEST ICE INSTALL Which will consist of ACE CAFE T-Shirt of your choice & Ace Cafe goodie bag for each catorgory listed above as well.

9.30pm - Closing - Finishing off with the DJ.

Also Eugene from Big Brother who attented the Dragonball 06 will also be coming along to join us all.

I hope the way that I have laid out the events for the night fit in with you all & will be looking forward to seeing you all at this great night !!
Cheers Lui

hogmaw
26-12-06, 21:03
Good work Lui how many people attending now? Anybody there gonna film it?

Suprash
26-12-06, 21:13
Good work Lui how many people attending now? Anybody there gonna film it?

Looks like 67 ;)

twijesiri
29-12-06, 17:37
HI yeah would love to come to my first event, my sups not up to much yet, but i am hoping to get some good advice. if i come down.

hogmaw
29-12-06, 18:13
If you're thinking of going to ANY Supra event this is as good as any you'll find

pistonbroke
01-01-07, 21:27
I'm there, that show and shine is as good as mine:D

Trig
01-01-07, 22:48
I'm there, that show and shine is as good as mine:D

Fancy driving up there with me Dan??

lui
01-01-07, 23:48

70 SUPRA'S SO FAR ATTENDING :eyebrows:
THIS IS GOING TO BE A BIG MEET

pistonbroke
02-01-07, 08:13
Fancy driving up there with me Dan??

Yup, anyone else for a kent convoy. ? I'm bringing the video camera :cool:

Suprash
03-01-07, 19:25
Anyone up for a Convoy along the M3 route, I shall start a thread in the events section....... ;)

p111ddy
04-01-07, 19:33
do we still need to put are names down as going? or is just the case of turn up n try get a space outside of the car park as so many are going?

Suprash
04-01-07, 19:37
do we still need to put are names down as going? or is just the case of turn up n try get a space outside of the car park as so many are going?

Read the first post, you need to PM your reg number to the organiser so he can be aware of numbers......

lui
05-01-07, 14:48
Been requested to add this by Paul E organiser of DRAGONBALL 2007.

If any of the Dragonball 2007 attendee's are coming down to this MEGA SUPRA EVENT if possible can also bring along their payments for the dragonball 2007 to give to Paul E on the night on which will also save you a bit in paypal fee's too ;)

As you all know that Paul E will be attending this event & will be a very happy chappy if those attending droagonball 2007 that have not paid yet can do so on the night Many Thanks Lui

s crane
05-01-07, 20:53
Been requested to add this by Paul E organiser of DRAGONBALL 2007.

If any of the Dragonball 2007 attendee's are coming down to this MEGA SUPRA EVENT if possible can also bring along their payments for the dragonball 2007 to give to Paul E on the night on which will also save you a bit in paypal fee's too ;)

As you all know that Paul E will be attending this event & will be a very happy chappy if those attending droagonball 2007 that have not paid yet can do so on the night Many Thanks Lui
1.scrane i will pay on night thanks

hogmaw
06-01-07, 02:14
I think there should be a special prize for which supra is travelling the furthest to this meet. Any takers?

lui
06-01-07, 10:25
Just reminding you all that the

MAIN CARPARK IS FULLY BOOKED NOW

To stop confusion Ace Cafe Marshalls will have a full REG list of those who are entering main carpark which will be valid till 8 PM & after that main carpark will be opened to fill space for those that have booked in & could not make it.
But there's plenty of parking right outside :d :d :d

Basically right out side on the main road 10 yards away if that there's plenty of spaces on pavement section directly opposite where most people that do not get in the main carpark section park all i can say is that this event is going to be big so get down early for best spot. All very close to the main carpark & visabillity of your cars at all times as well as this Legendary Ace Cafe Well known for all of it car & bike meets have had over 200+ cars attending to main events 50 in main carpark & rest outsidehope this info helps

Sumary plenty of parking places right outside with being able to see your car at all times but get there early to get best spots cheers Lui

All I can say is the earlier you get there the better parking space will be found

lui
06-01-07, 12:24
One more point to make out is now that we are getting very close to this event if there is anyone that is listed to enter to main carpark section & can not make it please PM so that I can give your space up for someone else
Many Thanks Lui

I will be putting Supra's in order that are listed into main carpark if someone drops out from already being in the main carpark.

Gamer
06-01-07, 12:42
Lui, do you happen to use a telephone like this in your house ? :d

lui
06-01-07, 12:46
Lui, do you happen to use a telephone like this in your house ? :d

:rlol: :rlol: :rlol: :rlol: LOL
Just making sure that everything in order & nice & clear :D :D :eyebrows:

mr lover
06-01-07, 13:30
What time can we start arriving?

lui
07-01-07, 13:57
What time can we start arriving?

I would say from around 3pm onwards would be fine I myself & Green Piece Si will be down there between 2-3 to start to get things organised ready for the night ahead & if anyone else would like to help you would be more than welcome

:bang: 17 DAYS & COUNTING :bang:

JamieP
07-01-07, 14:03
Who is doing the videoing?:eyebrows: :D

terribleturner
07-01-07, 14:06
3pm??? But it's on a wednesday????? I'll be there about half 6 straight from work.

pistonbroke
07-01-07, 18:04
Who is doing the videoing?:eyebrows: :D

If I manage to get the car fixed before this event, I'll be bringing the HD video camera.
:cool:

hogmaw
07-01-07, 20:11
You just know it's gonna rain all day and all night...

Gamer
07-01-07, 20:20

24hr Ban :d

hogmaw
07-01-07, 20:25
Hey I'll be there rain snow or shine :d

terribleturner
07-01-07, 20:28

The reason im not washing the car, or my excuss anyway :D

Gamer
07-01-07, 20:53
It is over 100 miles for me to get there and if it is raining or wet then that means I have to clean the car once I get there. Which really sucks to be honest. I hate the people like Lui who only live down the road from there and can come looking relatively clean. :d

Which brings me to my next question.

Lui are there any self wash-jet wash type places nearby where one could freshen up the car ?

I know there is the place around the back of the Ace that does the hand wash as I have been there before (Before I had the respray), but to be honest I would rather not have a bunch of Russians or whatever they were who can't even speak english, possibly putting swirl marks or worse into my paint job with dirty rags ect.

mr lover
07-01-07, 20:58
I hate the people like Lui who only live down the road from there and can come looking relatively clean. :d

We could all meet round Lui's house first :d

hogmaw
07-01-07, 21:00
There's a BP nearby with a jet wash. Gimme a sec I will find the location. Just remember me when you win the first prize ;)

Gamer
07-01-07, 21:00
We could all meet round Lui's house first :d

I was thinking the same thing, should do really ! :d

hogmaw
07-01-07, 21:07
oh the bp site locator is kerknackered. Anyway going EAST on the A40 from Hanger lane, after about a mile take the slip road left onto the B452 going south into Ealing. The BP station is right there on the slip road

Gamer
07-01-07, 21:13
oh the bp site locator is kerknackered. Anyway going EAST on the A40 from Hanger lane, after about a mile take the slip road left onto the B452 going south into Ealing. The BP station is right there on the slip road

That might as well be Chinese to me mate. I go where the sat nav tells me. I'll give the site locator a go myself later or tomorrow. I assume if I put the Ace Cafe postcode into it that should bring up the BP garage you are talking about?

terribleturner
07-01-07, 21:17
On the A40 at Park Royal is a shell with a het wash which is where i'll be going before hand possibly. There's also one just off the A40 at Greenford.

http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?client=public&search_result=&db=pc&lang=&keepicon=true&pc=UB68QQ&advanced=&client=public&addr2=&quicksearch=UB6%208QQ&addr3=&addr1=

and

http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?client=public&search_result=&db=pc&lang=&keepicon=true&pc=W30PA&advanced=&client=public&addr2=&quicksearch=W3%200PA&addr3=&addr1=

hogmaw
07-01-07, 21:19
Sat nav?! Call me old fashioned but I prefer maps and directions lol. But if you type in BP on the A40, in London W5, you should find it ok

Gamer
07-01-07, 21:26
Sat nav?! Call me old fashioned but I prefer maps and directions lol. But if you type in BP on the A40, in London W5, you should find it ok

Cheers mate.

Also, yes your old fashioned. :p

Maps and directions usually work better when there is proper signage. Something this country severely lacks IMO. :)

Gamer
07-01-07, 21:27
On the A40 at Park Royal is a shell with a het wash which is where i'll be going before hand possibly. There's also one just off the A40 at Greenford.

http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?client=public&search_result=&db=pc&lang=&keepicon=true&pc=UB68QQ&advanced=&client=public&addr2=&quicksearch=UB6%208QQ&addr3=&addr1=

and

http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?client=public&search_result=&db=pc&lang=&keepicon=true&pc=W30PA&advanced=&client=public&addr2=&quicksearch=W3%200PA&addr3=&addr1=

Thanks James

Flip
07-01-07, 22:37
Hi All, sorry for getting on this thread so late, but can I come too?

hogmaw
07-01-07, 22:57
Of course. All you have to do is turn up! Starts at 6pm

Flip
07-01-07, 23:06
Cool, won't be able to get there that early, but we'll try our best, I'll PM Lui my details so he can add me to the list.

I saw something somewhere about an M3 convoy, did this get arranged? Might be able to tag along, depending on the timing, I don't get out of work until 5.30 - 6 you see.

Muffleman
07-01-07, 23:17
I will have the car cleaned and polished in time, but if it rains and gets dirty on the way up - I'll be buggered if I'm gonna clean it there :p

Dragonlady
08-01-07, 13:27
I will have the car cleaned and polished in time, but if it rains and gets dirty on the way up - I'll be buggered if I'm gonna clean it there :p

Wheres your commitment :rlol:

Muffleman
08-01-07, 20:11
:D Currently hibernating until the weather warms up :D

supragold
09-01-07, 21:25
Ok a couple of my friends who aren't members are also possibly coming (work permitting)

75. Karl - Candy Red Chargespeed :eyebrows:

R3DG3CKO ROB
11-01-07, 11:10
Really... want to come down, sounds like it's gonna be a good night.

However - It sounds like my Bomex front is gonna arrive next weekend so the car will prob be in the bodyshop :( Will probably have the sprayed carbon TSII hood fitted by then too :(

Not fair...

lui
11-01-07, 17:26
:bang: 79 SUPRA'S LISTED SO FAR GOING :bang:
13 DAYS TO GO
This is going to be one heck of a good night

:bang: PREMIER OF DRAGONBALL 06 SHOWING:bang:

3 TOP MAGS ATTENDING

LOTS OF PRIZE COMPETITIONS

BACKGROUND SUPRA SLIDE SHOW

DJ being done by Old Supra member all known to us by the name of Earth Rokka (Aka Sham)
:bang:Get down early:bang:

THIS IS ONE EVENT NOT TO BE MISSED !!!!

Gamer
11-01-07, 17:33
Let's all pray together for some decent weather !!! :d

hogmaw
11-01-07, 17:33
Can we get 100? Lui, did you advertise this on any other supra sites

Muffleman
11-01-07, 19:53
How many Supras went to JAE ? This can't be far off !!!

pistonbroke
12-01-07, 20:41
I've never been up there before, is the parking actually in a car park or is it out on the street ?

I hate parking my car out on the street.

JamieP
12-01-07, 20:43
By the looks of the list your parking outside... but there is some nice parking opposite so get there early for the best spot:)

supragold
12-01-07, 21:12
Is the main carpark lit up?

JamieP
12-01-07, 21:23
Errrr... yea i think so.. must be, ive never thought i cant see anything before:D

lui
13-01-07, 12:06
Is the main carpark lit up?

Main carpark it well lit up but not to bright so is all parking spaces outside.

m4dsup
14-01-07, 01:53
can i come with my black rotary supra ;)

Suprash
14-01-07, 01:56

You mean a Rex.....;)

razza
14-01-07, 02:12
I'm really going to have and try to get there, it seems a shame for Si to be there without his old motor, especially since it looks like he's doing a damn lot of work for this event. put me down for a close to definite appearance...

lui
14-01-07, 09:15

No problem at all but will have to be parked outside as it's supra's only in the main carpark ;)

lui
14-01-07, 09:17
I'm really going to have and try to get there, it seems a shame for Si to be there without his old motor, especially since it looks like he's doing a damn lot of work for this event. put me down for a close to definite appearance...

Added to the list mate sure Si will like to see how he's old car is going :cool:

pistonbroke
14-01-07, 19:44
By the looks of the list your parking outside... but there is some nice parking opposite so get there early for the best spot:)

So, are only the people on the list getting in the car park, or is it first come, first park ;)

I will turn up a lot earlier if it means getting in to a car park rather than out on the street, my car is in the condition its in, purely because I'm as picky as I am.

Suprash
14-01-07, 19:47
Added to the list mate sure Si will like to see how he's old car is going :cool:

Probably a damn site cleaner then when he had it lol...... :d

Gamer
14-01-07, 19:48
So, are only the people on the list getting in the car park, or is it first come, first park ;)

I will turn up a lot earlier if it means getting in to a car park rather than out on the street, my car is in the condition its in, purely because I'm as picky as I am.

Just reminding you all that the

MAIN CARPARK IS FULLY BOOKED NOW

To stop confusion Ace Cafe Marshalls will have a full REG list of those who are entering main carpark which will be valid till 8 PM & after that main carpark will be opened to fill space for those that have booked in & could not make it.
But there's plenty of parking right outside

;)

stevesupra
16-01-07, 22:20
How does one register for this event?

Homer
16-01-07, 22:24
How does one register for this event?

Just add you name to the latest list posted. You're too late to get into the main area but, if there's any drop outs you can take their place.

Make sure you PM Lui with your details as mentioned in the 1st post.

01. Lui
02. Ray
03. Mr Lover
04. JamieP
05. Rush
06. SupRo
07. TerribleTurner
08. How_Supra
09. Mas
10. Homer
11. Gamer
13. Pete_tt
14. absxxxx
15. hogmaw
16. keron
17. MKIVDreamer
18. Gaz6002
19. supramatt
20. Raoul H
21. Paul E
22. Paul Whiffin
23. Blitz supra
24. SupraKid
25. Jason
26. China Man
27. Branners
28. wkdtime
29. d crane
30. Ewen Foster
31. Gatso n Soo
32. Silversoop
33. gaz6148
34. SteveL
35. Supragold
36. jaymdee
37. TRD3000GT - Chris.
38. Pinky TT
39. gixer1216
40. s crane [pick up dvd at ace cafe]
41. Fish
42. Nutkin and Supra star (1 supra)
43. Dave S
44. BOB B
45. LeeT
46. Scooter
47. Muffleman
48. 2JG
49. Mr T
50. R Black
51. Jay25
52. NINJYA
53. PeterP
54. Garfy
55. Dragonlady
56. Fastisnice (Costas)
57. Ivan
58. MK47
60.Tooquicktostop
62. imi
63. Overspent
64. azandwhensupra
65. Jonty T78 L455 SGW
66. Trig
67. MrAngry (work permitting... reg pm'd to Lui)
68. stevesupra

lui
17-01-07, 16:13
:bang:1 WEEK TO GO:bang:

80 Supra's coming along

Just reminding you now that we are getting very close to this event if there is anyone that is listed to enter the main carpark section that can not make it now please PM me & let us know so that I can give your space up for someone else.

Many Thanks Lui

I will be putting Supra's in order that are listed from outside parking into main carpark section if someone drops out from already being in the main carpark.

imi
17-01-07, 16:21
looking forward to it.

lui
17-01-07, 21:35
Always check main front page for updated list of who's attending & what's going on. As it's updated on a regular basis

lui
17-01-07, 22:39
For all the members that are in the outside parking area just letting you know that the earlier you arrive to park up better the parking space you will find as I think it's going to be a very busy night, good times to arrive for good spots will be between 6-7 PM.

Just reminding you too that after 8pm if there's spaces inside the main carpark it will be open to Supra's only & your more than welcome to get inside the main arena

Gaz6002
18-01-07, 10:36
I'm going to have to pull out as my heater matrix has gone and I don't think I will be able to get it fixed in time :(

lui
18-01-07, 10:42
I'm going to have to pull out as my heater matrix has gone and I don't think I will be able to get it fixed in time :(

Thanks Gaz mate for letting us know now i can give your space up for someone else.
Hope you get it sorted out soon as i know it can be a bit of a major operation to do, whole dash out i think.
Also but not 100% sure think you can bypass heater matrix within side engine bay but then you have not heaters till fix.

mr lover
18-01-07, 13:25
long range forecast showers lets hope not too bad :)

http://uk.weather.com/weather/local/NW10?x=12&post=NW10&code=7UD&y=5

Belly
18-01-07, 15:54
Hopefully I'm going to be able to make it, work pemiting.

cashpoint
18-01-07, 16:12
Is it ok if I come down in the taxi? I promise not to park to close to you all

pistonbroke
18-01-07, 17:37

no one likes to hear that, sorry for you matey, hope you get it sorted soon.

Usmann A
18-01-07, 17:59
Im hoping to pop down. no room for one more in the carpark :innocent: :innocent: :eyebrows:

If only id seen the thread eariler, thing is im not bothered, its the old man .... plus its got shiny bits ... :eyebrows:

let me know

ta

Gamer
18-01-07, 18:21
Im hoping to pop down. no room for one more in the carpark :innocent: :innocent: :eyebrows:

If only id seen the thread eariler, thing is im not bothered, its the old man .... plus its got shiny bits ... :eyebrows:

let me know

ta

Maybe a picture would sway the powers that be :)

ivan
18-01-07, 20:08
Just stick your name on the end of the list Usmann. :)

lui
19-01-07, 00:09

let me know

ta

Added you name to front main page hope you can make it

Usmann A
19-01-07, 09:36
greatly apprecited Lui. fingers crossed to be there. :)

pistonbroke
19-01-07, 16:50
Lui, could you add supra surj to the list if he's not already on it, him and I are convoying up from the Kent area if anyone wants to join in :cool:

Trig
19-01-07, 17:48
Lui, could you add supra surj to the list if he's not already on it, him and I are convoying up from the Kent area if anyone wants to join in :cool:

If i have my car back im in :cool:

pistonbroke
19-01-07, 17:51
If i have my car back im in :cool:

cool, I'll let you know the details of where were meeting and times closer to the departure date :cool:

lui
19-01-07, 18:21

Added to main front page list :cool:

83 Supra's now coming & 5 days to go :eyebrows:

MarkTheBoy
19-01-07, 18:35
Im in :d

01. Lui (Have Reg)
02. Ray (Have Reg)
03. Mr Lover (Have Reg)
04. JamieP (Have Reg)
05. Rush (Have Reg)
06. SupRo (Have Reg)
08. How_Supra (Have Reg)
09. Mas (Have Reg)
10. Homer (Have Reg)
11. Gamer (Have Reg)
13. Pete_tt (Have Reg)
14. absxxxx (Have Reg)
15. hogmaw (Have Reg)
16. keron (Have Reg)
18. Gaz6002 (Have Reg)
20. Raoul H (Have Reg)
21. Paul E (Have Reg)
24. Dilocruzy (Have Reg)
25. Jason (Have Reg)
26. China Man (Have Reg)
27. Branners (Have Reg)
28. wkdtime (Have Reg)
29. d crane (Have Reg)
31. NINJYA
33. gaz6148 (Have Reg)
34. SteveL (Have Reg)
35. Supragold (Have Reg)
36. jaymdee (Have Reg)
38. Pinky TT (Have Reg)
39. gixer1216 (Have Reg)
40. s crane (Have Reg)
41. Fish (Have Reg)
43. Dave S (Have Reg)
44. BOB B (Have Reg)
46. Scooter (Have Reg)
47. Muffleman (Have Reg)
48. 2JG (Have Reg)
49. Mr T (Have Reg)
50. R Black (Have Reg)
51. Jay25 (Have Reg)

Outside parking :

52. Gatso n Soo (Not in Supra)
53. PeterP
54. Garfy
55. Dragonlady
56. Fastisnice (Costas)
57. Ivan
58. MK47
60. Tooquicktostop
62. imi
63. Overspent
64. azandwhensupra
65. Jonty T78 L455 SGW
66. Trig
67. Ivan
68. hen4732
69. twijesiri
70. pistonbroke
71. miles davenport
72. Flip
73. viperrob
76. Amazing grace
77. hiten55
78. Razza
79. Dave F
80. R3DG3CKO
81. juanchan
82. Usmann A
83. supra surj
84. Marktheboy

PS - Does no one use the events calendar post?

Gerry
19-01-07, 19:33
Just a reminder Lui, we won't have the Supe so will park outside.

You did alter the list to show this, but we have somehow popped back into the parking list !

Cheers
G

Homer
19-01-07, 19:45
Just updated the last list for you Gerry, Ninjya inherits your place :)

SupraStar 3000
19-01-07, 19:50
PLEASE can you all take lots of pics and videos of this event.
Very sad to be missing out as it looks to be a memorable occasion.

Enjoy yourselfs :)

pistonbroke
19-01-07, 19:52
Please could you leave your membership cards on your dashes so I can add your name to the up and coming supra vid that I'll be compiling on the night. So when your car gets its own little showcase, it'll say your clubname at the start, like your own little claim to fame when it hits the web.

You'll also be in the credits at the end

Muffleman
19-01-07, 20:14
PLEASE can you all take lots of pics and videos of this event.
Will do :)

Enjoy yourselfs :)
Will do :)

TRD-Rob
19-01-07, 20:18
Please could you leave your membership cards on your dashes so I can add your name to the up and coming supra vid that I'll be compiling on the night. So when your car gets its own little showcase, it'll say your clubname at the start, like your own little claim to fame when it hits the web.

i don't have my membership card still waiting for it to turn up:(

Homer
19-01-07, 20:26
i don't have my membership card still waiting for it to turn up:(

Edited:

According to your record you've never asked for one or completed your postage details so its not like we can send you one.

However i'll bring a few with me.

I'll also have lots of club stickers and calling cards, plus either JB or myself will have a ton of club merchandise for sale.

TRD-Rob
19-01-07, 20:48
Edited:

According to your record you've never asked for one or completed your postage details so its not like we can send you one.

However i'll bring a few with me.

I'll also have lots of club stickers and calling cards, plus either JB or myself will have a ton of club merchandise for sale.

sorry about that i thought it was one of those thing you get when you become a member there gos one more brain sell:confused:

how_supra
20-01-07, 09:01

Cool I want some more stickers. :D

lui
20-01-07, 10:11

Nice one for sorting out a cool vid of the night on the way Dan mate much appreciated.

lui
20-01-07, 10:17
Also nice to see so many convoy's being organised from all angles of the compass coming down, all have a safe journey down & looking forward to seeing you all for the great night ahead. :eyebrows:

Just down weather check for the night & it's showing slight cloud & sunshine for the day lets hope it stays that way :cool:

mr lover
20-01-07, 11:50
Also nice to see so many convoy's being organised from all angles of the compass coming down, all have a safe journey down & looking forward to seeing you all for the great night ahead. :eyebrows:

Just down weather check for the night & it's showing slight cloud & sunshine for the day lets hope it stays that way :cool:

just checked this http://uk.weather.com/weather/local/NW10?x=12&post=NW10&code=7UD&y=5 rain and snow during the day and clearing at night

lui
20-01-07, 11:57
just checked this http://uk.weather.com/weather/local/NW10?x=12&post=NW10&code=7UD&y=5 rain and snow during the day and clearing at night

Well on BBC Weather check showing a complete different scene :p
Lets all hope for a fine night as you cannot always rely on what the weather man says :cool:
And what ever the weather is it's still going to be one hell of a night so look forward to seeing all of you soon.

4 DAY'S TO GO

charlton
20-01-07, 11:58
:( My Supe is being sprayed on Tues and will be ready on Thurs so I'm not gonna be able to make this - gutted!

lui
20-01-07, 12:01
:( My Supe is being sprayed on Tues and will be ready on Thurs so I'm not gonna be able to make this - gutted!

Put up a shout to see if anyone will give you a lift close by as you don't want to miss out on the one.

mr lover
20-01-07, 12:15
Well on BBC Weather check showing a complete different scene :p
Lets all hope for a fine night as you cannot always rely on what the weather man says :cool:
And what ever the weather is it's still going to be one hell of a night so look forward to seeing all of you soon.

4 DAY'S TO GO

not that it really matters, like you say going to be a great night :)

MarkTheBoy
20-01-07, 13:59
Just a reminder Lui, we won't have the Supe so will park outside.

You did alter the list to show this, but we have somehow popped back into the parking list !

Cheers
G

That'll be my bad, think I might have quoted the wrong list when I added myself :blush:

razza
21-01-07, 11:12
I've heard a rumour that some of the boys from the Subaru forum are thinking about gate crashing this event

Gamer
21-01-07, 11:18
I've heard a rumour that some of the boys from the Subaru forum are thinking about gate crashing this event

That's cool, we might need a few people to run to the supermarket for supplies. ;)

JamieP
21-01-07, 11:23
Just had a search on the scooby forums but could not find anything.

razza
21-01-07, 11:26
my mate must be winding me up then, I'll have words:no:

supra_surj
21-01-07, 14:18

Thanks mate!!! Looking forward to it! ;)

blitz supra
21-01-07, 19:18
Hope you guys like the DVD i have made for the night, it wil be playing on the big screen

40 mins of approx 500 pics of members cars mixed in with music and also movie footage as well as advertising mkiv.net

Hours and i mean hours went into the making of this on the PC using movie maker and then formatting to DVD so can be played in DVD players

Some may notice my Supra is looking some what naked..

There is a reason:( which i'll mention on the night

See Pic

See you all at the Ace on Wed,

JamieP
21-01-07, 19:20
Lost the shoping list Andy?:)

blitz supra
21-01-07, 19:22
Lost the shoping list Andy?:)

yep ,

clue: begins with S ends with E.
and the small sum of 5900

So Wed nite will be something of a special night for me and the Supe

Muffleman
21-01-07, 20:07
Does it have a INGL in the middle :D :ecstatic:

mr lover
21-01-07, 20:10
maybe the misses left him :D

JamieP
21-01-07, 20:12
Lol:D

blitz supra
21-01-07, 20:22
Does it have a INGL in the middle :D :ecstatic:

7 letters and it has a K and a L in there...

blitz supra
21-01-07, 20:23
maybe the misses left him :D

nope defo not ;)

anyway I SHOULD BE SO LUCKY... but us guys become immune to the nagging after a while

mk47
21-01-07, 20:25
Im defo going to be there for this. Lui just pm'd you with my reg number :) going to be a great night and ill be taking lots of pics!

SupraStar 3000
21-01-07, 20:26
clue: begins with S ends with E.
and the small sum of 5900

Your becoming a,..... She malE!

6k for a boob job sounds good.
Are you having any other body work done?
:d :p

supra_surj
21-01-07, 20:39
lol

blitz supra
21-01-07, 22:09
NOPE

My baby goes on Friday, and i got 5900 for her,

Phone hasn't stop since Thursday night, i've had 21 calls and 10 txts and christ knows how many emails

Take delivery of my Skyline Friday eve ,

Fancied a change for a few months,

Thing is i got offered 5900 for my NA and TBH if i didn't to it now i'd end up eventually with a 3k car next year or even before the year is out as Supes are depreciating so fast now

I've got a "circa" 320 bhp at the wheels Skyline R33 (yet to be rolling roaded) I've had it handpicked and bought over from Japan and it has nice 18in GT Culture wheels on + some GTR extras. I was quite suprised how quick it was TBH

It not goodbye.... just time out for a bit,

I made some great freinds on here anyway and friends like Lui etc do the Ace Cafe Jap monthly meet anyway,

I just felt 5900 i'd be a fool not to take it ....

mr lover
21-01-07, 22:12
nearly as quick as a tt :D

blitz supra
21-01-07, 22:15
nearly as quick as a tt :D

felt bloody fast. and was a little bit of a struggle to keep in a straight line

Think the missus will have to be careful in it, 320 at wheels is quoted but it is running higher though so i'm told

5900 for my Supe ....i couldn't say no..

i put it up just to test the water tbh and i was totally inundated with offers..

mr lover
21-01-07, 22:21
5900 is a superb price, well done

pistonbroke
21-01-07, 23:22
I'm hopefully bringing a mate along so he can record on the fly footage for the meet. I'm really looking forward to it. I've got Wednesday off so I can spend a good few hours cleaning the car, ready for the show and shine. :D

supra_surj
22-01-07, 00:06
Dan, what time you looking at leaving mate? i got wed off to!

MarkR
22-01-07, 21:17
Count me in...

01. Lui (Have Reg)
02. Ray (Have Reg)
03. Mr Lover (Have Reg)
04. JamieP (Have Reg)
05. Rush (Have Reg)
06. SupRo (Have Reg)
08. How_Supra (Have Reg)
09. Mas (Have Reg)
10. Homer (Have Reg)
11. Gamer (Have Reg)
13. Pete_tt (Have Reg)
14. absxxxx (Have Reg)
15. hogmaw (Have Reg)
16. keron (Have Reg)
18. Gaz6002 (Have Reg)
20. Raoul H (Have Reg)
21. Paul E (Have Reg)
24. Dilocruzy (Have Reg)
25. Jason (Have Reg)
26. China Man (Have Reg)
27. Branners (Have Reg)
28. wkdtime (Have Reg)
29. d crane (Have Reg)
31. Gatso n Soo (Have Reg)
33. gaz6148 (Have Reg)
34. SteveL (Have Reg)
35. Supragold (Have Reg)
36. jaymdee (Have Reg)
38. Pinky TT (Have Reg)
39. gixer1216 (Have Reg)
40. s crane (Have Reg)
41. Fish (Have Reg)
43. Dave S (Have Reg)
44. BOB B (Have Reg)
46. Scooter (Have Reg)
47. Muffleman (Have Reg)
48. 2JG (Have Reg)
49. Mr T (Have Reg)
50. R Black (Have Reg)
51. Jay25 (Have Reg)

Outside parking :

52. NINJYA
53. PeterP
54. Garfy
55. Dragonlady
56. Fastisnice (Costas)
57. Ivan
58. MK47
60. Tooquicktostop
62. imi
63. Overspent
64. azandwhensupra
65. Jonty T78 L455 SGW
66. Trig
67. Ivan
68. hen4732
69. twijesiri
70. pistonbroke
71. miles davenport
72. Flip
73. viperrob
76. Amazing grace
77. hiten55
78. Razza
79. Dave F
80. R3DG3CKO
81. juanchan
82. Usmann A
83. supra surj
84. Marktheboy
85. p111ddy
86. gooner
87. Stevesupra
88. TyranoSupraRex

MarkR
22-01-07, 22:26
lucky number 88

lui
23-01-07, 00:58
Please collect your voting slips from the club merchandise stand.

1 slip per member & only one rule you cannot vote for yourself !

For Club Members Favorite Car Of The Night.

For you to fill in.

For which will be a 12 Month Subscription for Jap Performance Mag for the lucky winner.
All slips to be handed in at club merchandise stand by 7.45 pm just before the showing of the Dragonball 06 Premiere showing, so that they can be counted up ready for the prize presentation at 9 pm.

So don't forget to bring along a pen ;)

mk47
23-01-07, 01:15
I think i know who im gonna vote for :d

lui
23-01-07, 01:28
Can we get 100? Lui, did you advertise this on any other supra sites

Getting very close to that 100 mark :eyebrows:
Also this event is advertised in all event sections of major all magazines & Ace Cafe have been doing alot of promoting as well so I reckon it's going to be a very busy night :cool:

hogmaw
23-01-07, 01:40
Lui did you get my pm?

lui
23-01-07, 08:35
Lui did you get my pm?

I sure did Gerald mate but with the list of events happening on the night I don't think they will allow a poker game as well :(

razza
23-01-07, 09:02
I think i know who im gonna vote for :d

is it me:d

how_supra
23-01-07, 09:06
Just out of interest Lui, those parking inside and outside?? how will that work with the amount of cars turning up? :D

supRo
23-01-07, 09:13
Just out of interest Lui, those parking inside and outside?? how will that work with the amount of cars turning up? :D

I think it's just a 'free for all' for all those parking outside. By turning up early I don't think it means people can sneak into the main car park unless they are listed!

Ro

how_supra
23-01-07, 09:15
Every man for himself then by the sounds of it. :D Should be good evening though.

cashpoint
23-01-07, 15:09
Forcast for London tomorrow night is 0c so wrap up warm.

pistonbroke
23-01-07, 16:38
vote for me and I'll be your best freind :D

lui
23-01-07, 21:05
Ok all 21 hours & counting :eyebrows:
Hope you are all set & ready for the big night tomorrow.
weather is looking good but going to be very cold so don't forget your thermals.
Big thanks to everyone that's making the effort to come along.
It's going to be one heck of a good night.
All drive safe & see you all tomorrow.
Cheers Lui

s crane
23-01-07, 22:55
my brother no 29 d crane cant make it so a place in the car park;)

MarkR
23-01-07, 23:03
I don't know how i'm gonna sleep... it's more like "the night before xmas bash"!!!!!! :)

pistonbroke
23-01-07, 23:15
Me me me, I'll take that space pleeeeease :D

fat_controller
23-01-07, 23:18

i'll sell you mine if you like.;)

lui
23-01-07, 23:21

Sorry but all spaces are taken :( as I have a pm list of resevations for empty gaps.
But still at 7.45 pm if there are spaces within the main carpark area that are not filled you are more than welcome to fit the gap.
So far everyone on my list has confirmed to me within the last couple of days that they will be coming except one which is Jay25.
So at present Main carpark is fully booked. But there's plenty of spaces directly opposite the main carpark 10 yards away & within full vision & all I can say is to get down early to get best spots.

hogmaw
23-01-07, 23:41
Cold night = easy with the right foot :innocent:

What time are people getting down there? I'm aiming for 6

s crane
23-01-07, 23:51
leaving colchester at 16:00 should be there by17:30 with the stop off at brentwood

mk47
23-01-07, 23:58
is it me:d

it can be you but on the condition that you give me those wheels :d

vote for me and I'll be your best freind :D

hmmmmmmmmm im not sure :p

Guigsy
24-01-07, 00:02
looks amazing. But i dont have my sup yet.And i dont think my n/a 5spd stock cuts the mustard :p

imi
24-01-07, 00:27
Hey Fellow Supra Buddies and Buddie'esses....

I wont be able to make it as I wont be back from Rome in time.... :(

supRo
24-01-07, 00:44
Max Power will be doing prizes for different categories such as best engine bay and ICE

mk47
24-01-07, 02:40
can we all have a big snowball fight :sly:

Supra_Star
24-01-07, 02:43
Hey Fellow Supra Buddies and Buddie'esses....

I wont be able to make it as I wont be back from Rome in time.... :(

thats such a shame imi its gonna be such a big night :(

lui
24-01-07, 08:29
Well you know how we all wish for a little snow on Christmas Day when you wake up in the morning & it's never there, now it's our clubs after Christmas party & it's arrived only slightly though now it's going to be a proper Chirstmas party.
Hope that it's not going to put you all off all take care all on the way down & wrap up warm.
Will set a nice scenery & it's no longer snowing now must of happened through the night.
Hopefully will brighten up later in the day but never mind as the party is still going on :eyebrows:

Gamer
24-01-07, 08:46
Sun is coming out down here in Eastbourne right now :)

Once all the crap melts from the road, I'll be happy.

supragold
24-01-07, 08:48
No snow or frost here in Colchester. Just very wet and very very cold. Not looking forward to going out there and washing it.

Flip
24-01-07, 08:54
Stupid weather - had to drive the Soop to work for an early start (so I could get an early finish!) and the snow seemed to surprise the gritters too - our estate wasn't done - spintastic!

Downside to this weather is the snow turned to dirty slush and now my car looks like its been rallying, I'm glad I'm not in the show and shine!!!!!

Looking forward to tonight, I hope the weather doesn't put people off, and as has been said it should clear up through the day.

how_supra
24-01-07, 08:55
If it makes you feel any better, my car is white, and Im NOT washing it again, so its going to arrive tonight - DIRTY.

razza
24-01-07, 09:00
thankyou mr snow mode button, saved me spinning this morning, car is proper dirty now though:(

Mas
24-01-07, 09:55
Damn , had the car washed and polished ready for today, now with this snow roads will be shite to drive

Can we wash cars in the carpark at ace cafe Lui?;)

R3DG3CKO ROB
24-01-07, 10:06
Suns coming out here so hopefully It'll dry the roads up by this afternoon... Gonna go clean the car now...

Lots of dirty cars tonight I think :)

Yeah, any chance of a bit of water if I take a bucket?

JamieP
24-01-07, 10:08
Suns coming out here so hopefully It'll dry the roads up by this afternoon... Gonna go clean the car now...

Lots of dirty cars tonight I think :)

Yeah, any chance of a bit of water if I take a bucket?

Ive seen people washing there cars there before so im sure its not a problem:)

SteveL
24-01-07, 10:26
D'ya reckon any of the mags will do a 'dirtiest car' prize !

Gamer
24-01-07, 10:28
For those with sat nav, here are a few post codes of Jet wash facilities nearby. I have no idea if they are operational or not.

HA0 1PF Sainsbury 2.2 miles from Ace

W3 0PA Shell 2.3 miles

UB6 8QQ Shell 3.5 miles

Again please do not get mad at me if they are closed/broken, I have not confirmed anything.

If anyone knows of any others please include them. :)

supRo
24-01-07, 10:29
D'ya reckon any of the mags will do a 'dirtiest car' prize !

Yes, 'Razzle' magazine :d

supRo
24-01-07, 10:29
Hi,

Lui just called me to say that the A406 (North Circular) and the area around Ace cafe is now clear of snow and it's drying up :)

Cheers,
Ro

R3DG3CKO ROB
24-01-07, 10:36
Ive seen people washing there cars there before so im sure its not a problem:)

Bucket & Sponge will be in attendance just in case :)

pistonbroke
24-01-07, 11:49
I've just done the intro to the film I'm making of the evening, now I'm proper in the mood for this tonight. If anyones hot any ideas for the film, let me know and I'll see what I can do :)

how_supra
24-01-07, 11:58
I really can't be arsed with washing my car. I hope Im not the only one. :D

hogmaw
24-01-07, 12:02
I'll be out in the cold this afternoon with a bucket of water and some very cold hands

how_supra
24-01-07, 12:03
hmmmmmmmmm peer pressure may get the better for me. :D

supra_surj
24-01-07, 12:04
Wash wash wash! hehe!

SupraStar 3000
24-01-07, 12:09
Maybe to late this time around, but how about a live web cam/link so those who can't make it can enjoy the event from home.

juanchan
24-01-07, 12:10
I really can't be arsed with washing my car. I hope Im not the only one. :D

I'm haven't washed it either! Was going to last night, but it was too cold so I wimped out. I'm tempted to give it a quick wash at Tescos on my way, but I can't really see me actually doing so!

pistonbroke
24-01-07, 12:11
I'm gonna do mine in a second, just building up the courage :cold:

how_supra
24-01-07, 12:12
I'm haven't washed it either! Was going to last night, but it was too cold so I wimped out. I'm tempted to give it a quick wash at Tescos on my way, but I can't really see me actually doing so!

My theory is, is that it will be dark, so no one will notice.

JustGav
24-01-07, 12:13
Every man for himself then by the sounds of it. :D Should be good evening though.

Oh boy....

That will be fun.... race you to a parking spot... Mind you I'm not taking any women on when it comes to parking spots. :p

SteveL
24-01-07, 12:14

Noooooo, don't do Sabrina....
I washed mine at the w/e and drove down to London last night.
Woke up this morning and found snow all over it :(
Maybe I'll just polish my shiney bits !

SteveL
24-01-07, 12:15
Yes, 'Razzle' magazine :d

Got their number ??

how_supra
24-01-07, 12:18
Oh boy....

That will be fun.... race you to a parking spot... Mind you I'm not taking any women on when it comes to parking spots. :p

Oi!! I did say every MAN for himself. :D

Noooooo, don't do Sabrina....
I washed mine at the w/e and drove down to London last night.
Woke up this morning and found snow all over it :(
Maybe I'll just polish my shiney bits !

Oh good, because I too washed my car on Sunday, the interior is lovely and clean. I don't have any shiney bits to worry about. :D

juanchan
24-01-07, 12:30
My theory is, is that it will be dark, so no one will notice.

Precisely. Except you're in the main car park where people will notice :p We'll see how motivated I am after work...

JamieP
24-01-07, 12:33

You at work or home? Hot outside hose pipe here;) no cold hands for me:d

how_supra
24-01-07, 12:36
Precisely. Except you're in the main car park where people will notice :p We'll see how motivated I am after work...

Ah yeah!! Well mine is completely standard so no one will be looking at mine. :D

You at work or home? Hot outside hose pipe here;) no cold hands for me:d

at word sadly. :( but you are more than welcome to pop over and give it a quick rinse :clap:

JamieP
24-01-07, 12:38
at word sadly. :( but you are more than welcome to pop over and give it a quick rinse :clap:

Lol, no thanks im not that nice:p

how_supra
24-01-07, 12:40
Lol, no thanks im not that nice:p

evidently. :p

JamieP
24-01-07, 12:43
Lui just called me and ask me to post up this.

Blue skys and dry rds at Ace Cafe now

Im not far from there and the sun is out, looks like we are gonna be lucky with the weather:cool:

SteveL
24-01-07, 12:54
Lui just called me and ask me to post up this.

Blue skys and dry rds at Ace Cafe now

Im not far from there and the sun is out, looks like we are gonna be lucky with the weather:cool:

Good stuff - starting to get disheartened... its as gloomy as hell in the City!

pistonbroke
24-01-07, 12:58
I'm in Kent, and the sun has just come through, HOOOORAYY :D

lui
24-01-07, 12:59
Just got back from Ace Cafe just now after dropping of all equipment for tonight.
Forget about your hats & gloves & bring along your shades Blue Sky & Sunshine out now & roads starting to dry up.
All have a safe journey & see you all later.
Cheers Lui
This will be my last post now as I have to be back there in a hour to set up.
My mobile is 07956 505359 incase anyone needs to get hold of me

supra_surj
24-01-07, 13:04
Off we go to wash our cars! WOOOHOOO!!!

cashpoint
24-01-07, 13:11
Forget about your hats & gloves & bring along your shades Blue Sky & Sunshine out now & roads starting to dry up.

Great idea Lui but i think the sun may have in by 6 tonight :d

hogmaw
24-01-07, 13:12
Blue skies means f'ing freezing tonight!

s crane
24-01-07, 13:34
All dry now in colchester time to get car out of garage see you soon;)

how_supra
24-01-07, 13:40
right okay, i've been to the BP jet wash and have cleaned my car. Note the effort involved, as Im in my work clothes so my legs are now soaking wet, but all in the name of a good cause, right. :D

supRo
24-01-07, 13:55
If anyone knows of a decent hand car wash place near Ace Cafe then please post up the details!
:)

Ro

razza
24-01-07, 13:58
just got the chaps at Sainsburys to give it a once over, how long that'll last though...

SteveL
24-01-07, 14:13
right okay, i've been to the BP jet wash and have cleaned my car. Note the effort involved, as Im in my work clothes so my legs are now soaking wet, but all in the name of a good cause, right. :D

Turn-coat !
No I'm under pressure .... must resist :taped:

how_supra
24-01-07, 14:15
Turn-coat !
No I'm under pressure .... must resist :taped:

:lol: but my car is white, and there was way too much pressure. It will no doubt go un noticed anyway. :D

JamieP
24-01-07, 14:44
Wow its turned out a loverly day:cool: rds are dry now over here, see you all soon:)

Muffleman
24-01-07, 14:48
Have fun guys, I've had one of THOSE days and the car wont be ready to go. You have no idea how gutted I am :(

Can someone let Lui know I'm not going.

JamieP
24-01-07, 14:48
Dam:(

Muffleman
24-01-07, 14:50
I know :(

JustGav
24-01-07, 15:24
Couple of questions.....

Did the poker thing come right?
What is the take on kids...

mr lover
24-01-07, 15:43
I am gutted not going to get there now BIG problems at work that I have to sort out, my department, my problem, tried to palm it off but no joy :( What didn't help was that I am working from home today so local to HQ, if I had been working away I may have got away with it, GUTTED

ivan
24-01-07, 22:25
Well?
Is anyone back yet?
How was the evening?
Was the Dragonball video worth the wait???

C'mon, c'mon........................

SupraAyf
24-01-07, 22:56
Yeh, any pics guys:)

Mas
25-01-07, 00:02
one of the best meets ever :d
very good turn up and again thanks to Lui and every one else for orgonizing this.
took my camera with me but didnt take any pics as it was bloody cold out there ;)

PLUS: we should do this more often I think.

Pig
25-01-07, 00:06
Yep agree with that. Loads of people, was a great evening. Really good to see some of the dragonball faces again!

Thanks very much lui and all who helped. And well done with all your hard work on the DVD simon :)

R Black
25-01-07, 00:12
Great meet Lui did good

hogmaw
25-01-07, 00:14
I'm sure there will be lots of pics tomorrow. Good fun and lots of people, and too many Supras to take in...!
I didn't catch who won the prizes... anybody?

R Black
25-01-07, 00:17
Another pic, Lui's great engine bay.

R Black
25-01-07, 00:21
I'm sure there will be lots of pics tomorrow. Good fun and lots of people, and too many Supras to take in...!
I didn't catch who won the prizes... anybody?

The one above your post won a couple, got the subscription too!! Lovely bit of kit it was. I liked yours actually looks cool without a spoiler, think its the colour.

R Black
25-01-07, 00:27
Wide boy

JustGav
25-01-07, 00:30
Very good turn out...

Lui and guys did a fantastic job...

Greg doing what he does best *grin*

pistonbroke
25-01-07, 00:39
Great meet, bad ending. went back to my car and found a fu*king huge dent in the front wing and scrapes on the front bumper :(

some sh*t for brains drove into it then didn't even stop !

http://www.mkivsupras.co.uk/imports/2007/01/260.jpg
http://www.mkivsupras.co.uk/imports/2007/01/261.jpg
http://www.mkivsupras.co.uk/imports/2007/01/262.jpg

c*nt

edit- anyone know if the dent in my wing is repairable, ?

thing is, my skirts are blended into the wings, so replacing the wings will be a chore :(

jazz1
25-01-07, 00:40
thats bullshit, didnt anyone see?

hogmaw
25-01-07, 00:41
oh no! were you out the front or in the paddock? Sorry to see that.

R Black
25-01-07, 00:42
Where were u parked? there were a few nobs outside, sorry to see that m8.

pistonbroke
25-01-07, 00:45
Thats the worst thing, I had a place in the main car park, yet when I got there I was turned away becasue it was full, I was parked to the left of the Ace cafe, A few of the people from Essex parked with me but as far as im aware, none of them got damaged.

markiemark
25-01-07, 00:55
hi there great night had by all. i saw you r motor at around 9ish i think and it did not have any damage than, really sorry to here that mate. i wonder if ther area is in cctv for the ace cafe. might be worth finding out.

had a good night meet loads of people and some great cars on show.

thank you for all making for me feel so welcome and can not wait to get my supra. looks like a big family and can not wait to be part of that.

many thanks.
when is the dvd ready. looks great.

cheers
mark

R Black
25-01-07, 00:55
Thats tragic, one barsteward, had to screw up your night.

Gamer
25-01-07, 01:03
Just got back home, nice time tonight apart from the cold.

Nice seeing some new faces and some old ones too. ;)

I ended up coming away with 12 month subs from Max power (best engine bay), Banzai (Car of the night) and Japanese performance (Voted by the members for car of the night)

Not a bad result, I am well pleased.

Thanks to all who voted for me, it means a lot coming from you all. ;)

RobSheffield
25-01-07, 01:07
Shame about the accident damage Pistonbroke :(

Hope it gets sorted

hogmaw
25-01-07, 01:10
Just got back home, nice time tonight apart from the cold.

Nice seeing some new faces and some old ones too. ;)

I ended up coming away with 12 month subs from Max power (best engine bay), Banzai (Car of the night) and Japanese performance (Voted by the members for car of the night)

Not a bad result, I am well pleased.

Thanks to all who voted for me, it means a lot coming from you all. ;)

Well done m8 and congrats for the win! Nice to meet you too :d

Homer
25-01-07, 01:19
Thats the worst thing, I had a place in the main car park, yet when I got there I was turned away becasue it was full, I was parked to the left of the Ace cafe, A few of the people from Essex parked with me but as far as im aware, none of them got damaged.

Sorry to hear this, there's some real tw*ts out there...

There should be some pics posted up tomorrow, hopefully there will be one of your car and whoever was parked next to it. Can you point out your car on them and let myself and/or Lui know. We'll follow up...

Jake
25-01-07, 01:24
Great meet, bad ending. went back to my car and found a fucking huge dent in the front wing and scrapes on the front bumper :(

some shit for brains drove into it then didn't even stop !

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y48/jaxdanjo/DSC00150.jpg
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y48/jaxdanjo/DSC00149.jpg
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y48/jaxdanjo/DSC00148.jpg
Nasty. Bad luck mate :(

anyone know if the dent in my wing is repairable, ?
thing is, my skirts are blended into the wings, so replacing the wings will be a chore :(I'm sure it's repairable but if the worst comes to the worst front wings aren't too expensive. About 120 iirc.

I had the same thing with being turned away. It's a bit of a joke with the names on the list thing being disregarded. I hope Lui can raise the matter with someone at the Cafe. If they had organised it correctly you car would be fine now.