The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Decent Service around Glasgow area

blert596

I just took my NA down to Torque to book in for a service only to find they're not there anymore. I spoke to a lad at the valeting place next door and he said they had packed it in and he's no idea if they've just moved premises or have jacked it for good.

I've used The Garage before with no complaints, but does anyone have any other recommendations around the area.

Ta in advance

Brian's (TRD) dad also does servicing. He's West Calder way so it might depend what side of Glasgow you are on as to how convienient he is for you. Good stuff and nice chap too.

m.

Cheers for that Martin.

West Calders not much of a problem to get too. Apart from a full service, there's a few niggling problems I'd like sorting out where maybe a one to one discussion would be good. Has anyone had their car done by TRDs dad?

I've had a look to PM TRD but when I do a search there's about 20 of them so unsure what one to pick.

Cheers

If your looking to use the guys that worked in torque then wee kev has set up his own tuning company called KR tuning.

I'll dig the number out if you are interested.

Either that or try performancetek.

Both are good companies and know what they are on about.

Cheers

G