The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Thank you MKIVstore

vvteye

Well m'bitch is finally back with me... and how! :) You may recall this little problem started way back with a bit of missing which I put a tenner aside to sort out and resulted in a complete engine, gearbox and electronic rebuild along with the fitting of RLTC for good measure. :eyebrows:

Thanks to Martin, Jody, Jason and Simon (and others I can't remember the names of) the car is absolutely flying compared to when I first had her. The engine sounds wonderful and rather than wheel spinning on take-off then fading as the leptons got higher she is fully responsive right throughout the rev range.

I have now managed to wash all the shit out of my trousers following Martins demonstration of RLTC ;) and have had a constant grin on my face since her return.

Few little jobs to complete but they aren't having her back for at least a month:p and then only on a long lead!

So once again thanks guys, and for anyone requiring their services in the future I can't recommend them high enough. It may be pricey but you get what you pay for in this life and it's all about value for money at the end of the day. (Well that's what I said to the bank manager anyway).

Give me a few days then I'll post something up in the Spirited driving chronicles coz someone is gonna suffer now!

Cheers guys :D

Thanks.. I told you youd be grinning from ear to ear.. Its so fast now and for me the best changing box ive driven...

Im so glad that the most recent problems were easily fixed, I wanted you to have the car back along time ago.. Ide have been pulling my hair out.... I hope it was worth the wait...

Have fun :D

Thanks.. I told you youd be grinning from ear to ear.. Its so fast now and for me the best changing box ive driven...

Im so glad that the most recent problems were easily fixed, I wanted you to have the car back along time ago.. Ide have been pulling my hair out.... I hope it was worth the wait...

Have fun :D

Will do Jody. Got pulled in by the bacon today on a routine. Sat there all smug until they pointed out my out of date tax disc!!! You are sending it onto me yeah. I have to take it to the farm within the next 5 days! I'll pm my addy.

Could have been worse though. If I had been in Martins Rover I guess I would still be sat there now with a never ending list! ;)

Nice one jon, Glad it's all better for you :D

Thanks mate. I'll bneed to ge the whweels back now as I need rid of the BBS as they are catching on the arches and also screwing with the suspension.

BTW. Forget BPU and TRD spoiler... get RLTC.. It's amazing!

Thanks mate. I'll bneed to ge the whweels back now as I need rid of the BBS as they are catching on the arches and also screwing with the suspension.

BTW. Forget BPU and TRD spoiler... get RLTC.. It's amazing!

Yeah no problemo matey, Im away this weekend i will give you a bell on the Monday maybe we can go for a pint or two :D

Lol... I couldnt believe that when i heard that message.. Yeah the disc is in the till! I put it there for safekeeping...

Ill post it first thing in the morning... Recorded obviously...

Then you can walk in all smug to the cop shop.. Told you haha.... :D

Lol... I couldnt believe that when i heard that message.. Yeah the disc is in the till! I put it there for safekeeping...

Ill post it first thing in the morning... Recorded obviously...

Then you can walk in all smug to the cop shop.. Told you haha.... :D

Cheers Mate... They know it was taxed though coz their computer confirmed it. So now they just wanted to do me for failure to display!

It would be good to photocopy it and zoom it up by 1000, print it out on chipboard and nail it on the doorway to the station!!!!!

Bastards never even commented on how nice the car was. Albeit they were pulling us in about 8 at a time and according to mates in the office, they started at 7am and were still at it at mid-day.

Nice Jon, am hoping for mine back soon, just waiting for pistons,rings and rebore.Hope my gearbox is ok, feels ok, had to have replacement turbos too!!! used though, low mileage not spankers , and new engine mounts as well as full rebuild:)

Yeah, I heard off Martin. You seem to have had the same exacerbation of problems as me only you of course alerted all to the fact the the engine mounts in most Aristo's are split!

I will say this though, the miserable feeling during the build is all forgotten when you put the pedal to the floor!

Lets hope its built, run-in and sorted for Xmas!

Cheers

Jon