The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Sold prices for one off Supes?

Supragal

Anyone know of any one off supes that have sold recently?

Sadly with this whole no job thing and the high chance of me taking a large paycut I am having to seriously weigh up the chance of me needing to sell the Supe.

Problem is I wouldn't have a clue what to put it up for, it's got some seriously nice bits to it.

- One off wide body kit

- One off colour

- One off interior retrim (front and rear seats, door cards and some dash)

- SSR Decolte chrome alloys in 18x12 and 18x10 with pilot sport rubber

- Ganador mirrors with led side repeaters

- Veilside rear spoiler

- delocked, dehandled, debadged

- Tracker

- Clifford alarm with loads of toys inc intellistart, black jaxx

- Fcon V

- Apexi exhaust

- Apexi induction

- Blitz boost controller

- Peak hold meter thing

- Boost gauge

- HKS plugs

- Greddy 3 row FMIC

- HKS adjustable suspension

- Blue dash conversion

- Those blue/green glo /white dial things

- Private plate

Plus bits I've forgotten for now almost for sure...

Car itself is a 94 TT6 Jspec, 53k. Would have 12 months MOT and 6 tax

Thoughts?

need to get some up to date ones but here are some from last year sometime.

They are the normal 4 that I churn out so I expect most have seen them before lol

Oh and it's got a custom made car dust cover. Or pj's ;)

Head turner is an understatement, it scares animals and children, no joke.

http://img362.imageshack.us/img362/5539/small1nc1.jpg

http://img50.imageshack.us/img50/6669/small2wd0.jpg

http://img501.imageshack.us/img501/5708/small3je4.jpg

http://img50.imageshack.us/img50/7393/small4cf6.jpg

The only problem with one offs is that they've been very much designed to your spec. As a buyer that would make me hesitate.

But if someone loves that then great and you can get a really good price.

Go high and see what offers come through, can't see any point going for a low price unless you really need the money.

The only problem with one offs is that they've been very much designed to your spec. As a buyer that would make me hesitate.

But if someone loves that then great and you can get a really good price.

Go high and see what offers come through, can't see any point going for a low price unless you really need the money.

This is it. It can kinda go one way or another I suppose.

No one who is just after a normal supe is even going to consider it wouldn't have thought!!

This is it. It can kinda go one way or another I suppose.

No one who is just after a normal supe is even going to consider it wouldn't have thought!!

Rosie, If I sold the Aristo..... I'll buy it hun!! At least it would stay in the club.. Speak to jurgen, he might be able to sell it for you, if your sure !!

Guest Nicholas

Good luck with the sale rosie, could you get a possible magazine feature and advertise it along side the feature?

oh and thanks for my mug, tea's never tasted so good!! :p

Don't do it. Put into storage, sell everything else! If it took this long to get it just the way you wanted. Do you really want to have that cost again to get a one-off?

It is in storage, but that still costs every month and it still has to be insured, which costs and the tracker subscription too... it all adds up.

The main cost though is the money I had to borrow to get the second garage to sort it and replace all the bits the first place lost/damaged.

Without all those combined monthly outgoings I'd be quids in.

I have nothing else left to sell lol

I wouldn't have another one off, this is the third time I've gone for a unique car and the third time it's been nothing but a headache... next time I just want a normal one!!!!

Rosie, If I sold the Aristo..... I'll buy it hun!! At least it would stay in the club.. Speak to jurgen, he might be able to sell it for you, if your sure !!

So you just bought a one off TT supra then Tom as you know I will buy that car of yours back :)

That said Rosie if yours is finally finished I might be tempted to take a looksee myself over the chrimbo period.

For a price idea of a realistic nature give WSB2 a bell and ask him what he paid for his motor. Bear in mind that car had a stock interior, little engine work, and needed some finishing touchs. That will give you a figure that someone will definitely pay for a widebody conversion that you can add to for the second hand value of your other mods and the finish that your car has.