The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Any tips on making my Red supra look a better

ardasaliah

Guest timalbert

i used to use meguiars and autoglym,but the best out there is carnuba wax on ebay! sells for about £7! BEATS EVERYTHING ELSE HANDS DOWN!!! Anyone else used this?:p

i used to use meguiars and autoglym,but the best out there is carnuba wax on ebay! sells for about £7! BEATS EVERYTHING ELSE HANDS DOWN!!! Anyone else used this?:p

Never tried it, would like to thou. Any links?

Oh and change your avitar unless you are just going to post in the NWS area :)

Aaaargggh, nooooo..

If you are referring the JOF's stuff, it isn't too bad, however it is thinned down with a petroleum style product which will remove all the other protection waxes you have put on previously.

The meguiars stuff is good for off the shelf general stuff. I would speak to Peter Richards and get some of the stuff he uses, I use similar products for my car detailing things.