The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Tyres

Tourniquet

Hi guys, just a quickie.

Front tyres are balding badly and I just spanked one of the rears up a curb and split it so am in need of a new set pretty much. What brands do you guys tend to go for and/or is anyone selling a set at present.

At the mo I got Pirelli's in mind and after having happy shopper shite on the back anyway I wanna go get some good ones especially as winter is almost here.

Had really bad and slow service from them, wouldn't touch em with a shitty stick TBH. Just my experience but i did warn them at the time i'd mention their crap service if the opportunity arose :)

Carry on.

I'll see how it goes mate. If they're crap I'll slag them off on here too :D

I have ordered from mytyres a couple of times now and never had a problem.

You have done well. i used them twice and the second time i ended up cancelling my order.

Basically ordered Falkens for MOT with a couple of weeks to spare. Waited the assured week, no tyres no communication. After chasing them they finally confessed they didn't have them and then offered me an alternative product.

I went to the website to check the alternatives (close to MOT so getting desperate) and found they'd offered me the replacements at a higher cost than they would be if i just ordered them through the site! Amazingly bad service.

Never bothered to apologise either so i told them where to stuff it and had the same tyres from Camskill just two days after i'd ordered them.

The first lot did arrive, they were just really slow getting here but they were odd ones for a mini so i let it slide. Just ordered two more, again from Camskill, and ordered Monday, delivery Wednesday. Mytyres - two weeks for the same thing.

Did get a good call from Camskill though, having ordered 145 R12 for the Mini i ordered 255/40 R17 for the Supra, they thought i was building a dragster! :)

m.