The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Kay got keyed last night.......once again....

Sheefa

......but thank the lord it wasn't my Supra that's at Chris Wilsons house! :)

Had a rental car for work today. Left it outside girlfriends house parked up close to drive (where by Sup was when that got keyed before) and some tyke pust of keyed it last night. All covered under standard insurance rental agreement, but still :rolleyes:

I'd die if that was my car again. My girlfriend has been stressing recently about my car and blames the keying incident I experienced in August (at a cost of £680) as a 'one-off moment by a twat'.

This bloody reinforces the fact that I don't intend to park my pride and joy outside her sodding house ever again!

Must have a little bit of luck on my side....:search:

Greg

What sort out shit eating, piss smelling pigeon rapist keys a car.?

I just don't get it. Wouldn't be so bad if you could electify your body work and give the bastard the shock of his life.

At nearly £700 a chuck that could get out of hand if it's the same person. Do you have parking problems?

H.

Well, I've parked other hire cars outside there before and no problems. Just my car and this one that got keyed.

Have no 'known' enemies, didn't 'nick' my bird off anyone and haven't had a fight for a good year so who knows.

It is random I think, perhaps just sodding bad luck! :)

It's a nice area guys, one of the, if not the best in Solihull, West Midlands. I live in Knowle and haven't had any probs before until recently.

I think there's a larger emerging chav culture spreading like vermin around.

As for the girl John - you're probably right! ;)

you could get one of those alarms with the warn away feature on them, and maybe that might deture them, or at least you might catch them nextime? Also sounds simple but why not but a car cover over the sup next time. Unless they saw you park, they may never investigate to see what it is, and hence less likely to get keyed. It would also make the job of keying the car far less discrete!

It's a nice area guys, one of the, if not the best in Solihull, West Midlands. I live in Knowle and haven't had any probs before until recently.

Is there a "nice" area in Solihull?:D

Just kidding - I live in Wigan mate - never more than 30 yards from a pie shop - bliss!!!!

H.

Got a car cover for the Sup mate, but good point about a new warn away alarm. Think I may need to get one, but it'll be too late as the little fookers normally key it and then run!

It is an absolute joke these days. So many owners have had their cars keyed this year. Nismo_Pl's car was completely vandalised.

I'm getting round to putting CCTV up and now have a semi-automatic PT-80 which may come in handy. ;)