The mkiv Supra Owners Club

90s Touring car fans!

cleland

Tarquini was an absolute nutter... :D

I used to go to Croft every year to see the touring cars and the V6 Vectras... we used to stand on the corner (not sure if it had a name?) where the braking was so hard into the apex all the cars passed us on three wheels... very nice.. :)

I went to Snetterton in 93 or 94 I think, saw a nice Black Supra parked up on the Toyota stand and drooled heavily :D

I was supporting the Carina Es back then as the old man owned one, but they didnt do much. The previous generation of Carina kicked ass though.

He He nice vid:) didn't know they did that. My mum and dad had one years ago, an old 'N' plate and then an old 'V'plate in maroon with orange seats. 2.1L I think and they were easy to accidently put in reverse instead of 1st.

Those T5 R's would certainly give the labrador a fright in the back:d