The mkiv Supra Owners Club

hello

Guest noob4supra

Guest noob4supra

hello, i am thinking of getting a toyota supra as i am fed up with my sportsbike. i pick the supra because of looks and the performance. i am 20 years old. and want to know what to look for when buying a supra and a good price to pay.

If you're used to a sports bike (depending on what that is), you may be disappointed in performance even if you buy a TT. Not much could stay with my Blade or R1 (if you could keep the front wheel on the ground).

A good price to pay depends entirely on what you are looking for - what spec (NA / TT etc.), how old, mileage etc.

Guest noob4supra

hello i have the brand new zx10r in black.. but after watching some video on google i now want a cool car. i have no idea what i am looking for either then i want a turbo and for it to have a bodykit.. also it must be cheap with a cd player.

i would like to try and get the one that was in the fast and the furious but not sure what year that one was.

Cheap isn't necessarily good - it's not always cheaper in the long run.

Although I think you would struggle to find one without a CD player, whether a car has one really should not affect your decision to purchase it. You can pick up a decent CD player for under £200 - if that's out of your budget then I think you might struggle to run a TT Supra.

I used to think the R1 was expensive to run until I bought a sports car.

Guest noob4supra

yeah tbh i wasnt just looking for a cd player.. i thought the supras where sort of an icon so thats what made me pick it.. but i dont have much cash to spash, i have 6 grand to spend... and that has to pay for insurance. Plus i want to stick some beef under the hood to make it quick.

Guest Nicholas
yeah tbh i wasnt just looking for a cd player.. i thought the supras where sort of an icon so thats what made me pick it.. but i dont have much cash to spash, i have 6 grand to spend... and that has to pay for insurance. Plus i want to stick some beef under the hood to make it quick.

You'll only get a n/a supra for that budget matey, IMO you need 12-17k for a good TT