The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Anyone in Bradford area?

Guest wightman

Guest wightman

Alright all,

Think im might be going to look at a supra in the bradford area this weekend ..... which is this one (the 3rd from bottom) black manual tt,

http://atsearch.autotrader.co.uk/www/cars_search.asp?searchform=&modelexact=1&lid=search_used_cars_full&photo=1&state=none&sort=&make=TOYOTA&min_pr=6000&source=0&model=SUPRA&max_pr=&agerange=&mileage=&miles=1500&trim=turbo&keywords=manual&postcode=ne38+8tj&ukcarsearch_full.x=24&ukcarsearch_full.y=4

would there be anyone kind enough to pop alone with me to have a look at it? as im new to supras and really dont know what im looking for yet.

cheers

chris.

Guest wightman
Can't see a black TT from Bradford! Do you mean the one from 'Torque of Keighley' - Storm blue car??

I think they are the same people as Keighley Trade center - Stay away from them - Do a search mate

No i know about Keighley and torque, its the pic with two supras in silver and black,

Guest Torque 2 much
Can't see a black TT from Bradford! Do you mean the one from 'Torque of Keighley' - Storm blue car??

I think they are the same people as Keighley Trade center - Stay away from them - Do a search mate

so you can think

/vbb/images/smilies/bbcode_shock.gif

Guest wightman

Yeah been to vine place they dont have any manuals in at the moment and the cars ar below what money i want to spend,

ive also tlaked to jurgen about a supra , but i need to sell my S3 first which is in the trader at the moment,

hence why im looking to part ex.

hi mate, these cars seem to cheap for manuals so best bet is to get them checked there is bargains out there but there is also disasters.

2 previous examples

1, guy bought sz which is normally a 3.0 non turbo with a tt lump and was sold as a rz for over 10k.

2. guy got a rz 6 speed for 7500 and within 30 minutes bottom end was gone.

there is bargains out there but be careful as some are not what they are and these are old cars now so you will always get the small faults that are common happen within time but some of the cheaper ones have more bigger faults or something hidden about it, am sure someone from here will help you look one over but imho 7500 is the price for a decent automatic supra and not a decent 6 speed.

but like a said before there might be some bargains out there due to crimbo time.:)