The mkiv Supra Owners Club

anyone know anything about this supe??

mathew

http://atsearch.autotrader.co.uk/www/cars_search.asp?page=2&searchform=&modelexact=1&lid=search_used_cars_full&photo=1&state=none&sort=&make=TOYOTA&min_pr=8000&source=0&model=SUPRA&max_pr=&agerange=&mileage=&miles=1500&trim=&keywords=&postcode=sa15+2tb&ukcarsearch_full.x=39&ukcarsearch_full.y=7

its the gun metal/ quicksilver one at the top. im really toying with the idea of selling up and gettin a tt. noticed this one but it seems to have been on autotrader for a while. any info????

i do like the blue one aswell :)

They both look nice but the non-VVTi gunmetal one is a bit over priced for an auto. The RSP one is VVTi and Tiptronic but is higher mileage.

Both great colours though. I also like black too but it's so hard to keep clean. Gunmetal and RSP never really look dirty even when they are.

I went to look at it and so did another guy off here.

I think he found a few bits with the one at the discount centre.

When I went he told me he you could get a nismo brake upgrade when asked if it had the bigger uk brakes. Also told me he'd send it away to have different suspension if needed, as it really is low. The car had tein coilovers on.

I don't think he knows too much about supra's his main line is MPV's.