The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Anyone else getting bombarded with virus alerts on here tonight

blitz supra

you certainly know how to make friends.

If you had come on saying 'you get a funny alert' when visiting this site instead of saying 'getting bombarded by virus alerts from this site' then you might have had a better response.

Your phraseology certainly needs some attention.

JB

you certainly know how to make friends.

If you had come on saying 'you get a funny alert' when visiting this site instead of saying 'getting bombarded by virus alerts from this site' then you might have had a better response.

Your phraseology certainly needs some attention.

JB

Not sure what you mean?

I ask a question, get some sensible feedback and then a stupid comment from Michael,

which to be honest what the hell has that got to do with A virus alert question ?

I call that him antagonising people ...

Yes i am getting bombarded every 2 mins off this site i'm not getting a funny alert

Its just come up again

i'm getting bombarded by fireworks. thats it matey,:(

Tell me about it,

We've just picked up in excess of 15 empty shells from the back garden

One exploded earlier about 10 ft above the lawn,

I must have nutters for neighbours ..

If we want to go outside .. think it tin hat time..

Not sure what you mean?

I ask a question, get some sensible feedback and then a stupid comment from Michael,

which to be honest what the hell has that got to do with A virus alert question ?

I call that him antagonising people ...

Yes i am getting bombarded every 2 mins off this site i'm not getting a funny alert

Its just come up again

simple solution to the problem, dont visit the site until you get a decent virus scanner and firewall.

JB

simple solution to the problem, dont visit the site until you get a decent virus scanner and firewall.

JB

Hi Mate

Weird one this,

Been on a few times since and the problem has gone,

Wonder if it was something in any of the attachments or links??? that particular night ???

Was very strange though as when i went on another site everything was ok , tried many others all ok,

Soon as I came back on . ping ping ping Virus alert every few seconds

I have the latest Panda Anti virus we use at work , which has all the important stuff on, although i'm thinking of going possibily back to Norton in April ,

Had a problem with Norton 2006 earlier this year, its allowed in Adaware and Spyware which crashed the whole system..

Can anyone else suggest a good Antivirus / firewall

I heard from many people Macvee (spell check) has its problems, but having never used it myself i wouldn't know

Thankfully its now resolved itself now, and after all the probs i had with the PC earlier this year this it was a worry.