The mkiv Supra Owners Club

10.66 at Pod today.

Robbie

Gruggs.

Im using the non dbb t67 p trim with .81 hot side. It'll run cooler and gives a smoother power curve:) Ive used both and the .68 is great. To be honest I could'nt say which is the best. I think if you plan to do track days, the .81 is a little easier to control the power with. There's a tiny bit more lag but its not enough to worry over (200 rpms)

Go Robbie - that's superb! Hopefully you'll be knocking on the low 10s next season when you get your AFRs sorted by the sounds of it! :thumbs:

Time to update that sig already ;) Are there anymore RWYB's this year? I fancy giving it a go on these sticky Toyos - might actually get some grip then! :)

Bummer. I dont fancy Brunters tbh.. I dont want to rip my tyres to shreds on an airfield. Oh well I'll just have to save it till next year.. I know I can get into the 13s with some grip and a bit more practise.. usually its wheel spin for most of the low gears!

Carlos.

Thanks. You managed to video one of my over enthusiastic launches there! It span all the way and started to wobble so I let off and put the brakes on. Once the car was goig straight I put my foot down again. I think it would have been a good one if i'd had the guts to keep my foot on the floor! It was a 11.1 I think as it was