The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Finished my dash painting and 75% of my blue leds

Underworld

Woo hoo :) Feeling really happy that I've got my painting done and fitted a lot of the new leds. I had to refit the dash because the cars been in pieces for ages.

Check out the chrome rings around the gauges :) And mirrord boost gauge. Seemed to work out well (Plasticote chrome.

You cant see the blue really from the pics but it looks bloody awesome :) Im going to finish off the other small bits that i missed when i tackle the rest of it in a couple of weeks.

I put a new gaitor on the gear stick which made it look loads nicer.

Next thing im going to do is finish the blue leds (ignition barrel, cigar lighter, window switch). Then El glo gauges, new mats and handbreak :) It looks much better than the brown dash before.

Before:

attachment.php?attachmentid=40707&d=1154294797

After:

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

Yep gonna do the remaining things in afew weeks. Thanks for the wiring help kieran! I've routed it to the ashtray, however that area is not getting power, so ill have to track down the wire see if i can find any.

Worst case scenario is there any where else i can tap for power?

[quote= I've routed it to the ashtray, however that area is not getting power, so ill have to track down the wire see if i can find any.

Worst case scenario is there any where else i can tap for power?

Do your dials still light up when you turn the headlights on?

As for other places to tap in, I can't really think of any that close to the heater control that are only on when the headlights are.