The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Big mistake buying supra

Guest Geneb

damn i am getting totally f**ked off with people trying to have a go at me in this car had it 2 weeks and i think i've had someone hassling for a race at least twice a day, this goes from tail gating me to pulling in front of me and slowing right down.

was fun at first but doin my nut in now especially those lil tw*ts in there saxo's.

love the car but getting fed up with this plus some tosser keyed it after 2 days:(

I've had no problems in the Supra, but the Porsche is a nightmare. If I overtake somebody on a clear 5 mile straight road with no traffic in sight on the other side of the road, leave them lots of room and pull in half a mile in front of them - the tosser will still spend the next mile flashing his headlights at me.

I find laughing and pointing or yawning when they are alongside tends to put them off a bit. :D

now there's a good idea lol:D

must just be the area i live in, full of Captain Saxo i rule the road in my 1.1 and big exhaust:p

Must be the way you drive fella, from my experience if people see you driving in the slightest bit spirited that spurs them on, they obviously start to think who does he think he is even if your just having a bit of fun! If they see you drive in a chilled maner they leave you alone and admire the supe. Believe me ive done both! Most people dont try it on tho as the supe just looks fast!

Must be the way you drive fella, from my experience if people see you driving in the slightest bit spirited that spurs them on, they obviously start to think who does he think he is even if your just having a bit of fun! If they see you drive in a chilled maner they leave you alone and admire the supe. Believe me ive done both! Most people dont try it on tho as the supe just looks fast!

LOL Bud its an N/A and i cant drive for sh*t lol so just cruise everywhere.