The mkiv Supra Owners Club

dent repairs

dazla

Well the more i wash her the more i notice

I seem to have a good few dents here and there from stupid people at asda and other places like that.

Does anybody know how much it costs to have the dents pulled out. I think i have about 5 in total. What should i be paying because i dont fancy being ripped off.:confused:

Few posts recently on dents / dints / dinks depending on regional language.

Ive had some quotes recently from Chipsaway and Smartwizard.

Small dint on bonnet (paint ok) £20

Small dint on roof just above passenger door (paint ok) £80 due to having to remove headlining.

Small dint on rear quarter (paint chipped) £70 / £80 to fill / fair / spray.

As long as they can get to the panels from behind, they were talking an hour a dint. Plus trim removal time.

I know its not your fault but why do you park on Asda & Morrisons? There are clumsy twats, kids and doddering coffin dodgers who will open doors without thinking.

Park the car at the other end of the car park and walk a bit further.

It's better than finding dents in your car or in my case nearly getting arrested for smacking some prick in a Corsa after his bird dented my one day old Passat Sport then denied it.!!

21 Grand car - fucked in an instant!!:badmood:

H.

I know its not your fault but why do you park on Asda & Morrisons? There are clumsy twats, kids and doddering coffin dodgers who will open doors without thinking.

Park the car at the other end of the car park and walk a bit further.

It's better than finding dents in your car or in my case nearly getting arrested for smacking some prick in a Corsa after his bird dented my one day old Passat Sport then denied it.!!

21 Grand car - fucked in an instant!!:badmood:

H.

I do mate. I even try going when its not busy so i can get a space away from everyone.

you must admit you can find a space all on your own on any car park and when you come you see a big daft misti warrior parked at the side of you. Or some scrap heap with as many dints as a golf ball.

drives me bonkers.[ANGRY][/ANGRY]

I do mate. I even try going when its not busy so i can get a space away from everyone.

you must admit you can find a space all on your own on any car park and when you come you see a big daft misti warrior parked at the side of you. Or some scrap heap with as many dints as a golf ball.

I think your not too far away from me pal.

Do you park on the Reebok?

H.

No truer word said . :eyebrows: